VI

"Sorry. The number you dialled is unavailable, please try again later."

I looked at my phone before sighing.

This boy, doesn't answer his phone calls anymore.

I shut my phone off and pull the covers on me, closing my eyes shut.

-

I decided to walk to school, since Jimin didn't even pick up the phone and Seokjin took the car.

He was too stubborn to take an off on work and ran off with the car before I could stop him.

I walked through the gates of the school when I spotted a familiar figure in a dark grey hoodie.

He did eye contact with me and I met his mysterious and dark eyes.

He broke it off and started to make his way to the univerity gates.

I felt a shiver run down my spine as I try to process what happened.

That guy is super weird.

I walk to the gates when I started to make my way towards the lockers, taking out my books and started to walk my way to class.

As I walk to class, I hear footsteps behind me and I turned my head to face him.

He was tall and his hair was dyed silver. His eyes were small but held beauty, he was in one of those Chanel tuxes and his lips formed a wry smirk.

"Uhm.... may I help you?" I ask, furrowing my brows.

"Hi, you must be Jang Aehye, one of the scholars, I'm Min Yoongi, the director and soon-to-be principal," he replied.

Sure Aehye, now the director is talking to you randomly like he's your bestfriend.

And wait, school principal?

"Yes, that's me. Glad to meet you, Mr. Min," I replied and he grinned.

"I will see you more often," he said before walking past me, my mind still processing this information.

I turn to him and his figure disappeared to the corner, I heaved a big exhale and started to go to my locker, taking out some books before walking to my classroom.

I walk inside and start to go on my way to my seat and I start to wait for Jimin to come and sit next to me.

I open my books, scanning the pages when the bell suddenly rings and the teacher comes in with a roll of paper on her hand.

"Alright class, settle down. Today is finally the day!" Ms. Pyo claps her hands as she takes her laptop and places it on the desk and unwraps the scroll.

No Jimin? Is he absent today? Is he sick again?

"Today is your project presentation. You will be splitted into pairs and you will each be reporting for a certain topic that will be due next month. I hope you don't let me down on this," she explained as she scanned through the class.

Suddenly, the door opened and footsteps came in, the soles of his shoes tapping against the floor as he scans the class.

He met my eyes and he smirked as he stood beside the Ms. Pyo.

"Mr. Min! What brings you here?" Ms. Pyo asked as she scrambled to stand straight.

"Just checking the class, I heard there was an incident and one of the students in this school is involved," he raises a brow arrogantly and eyes the class.

"W-what incident?" Ms. Pyo asks and Yoongi smirks.

"Vandalism, at the back of the school," he says and Ms. Pyo's eyes widen.

"I suppose one of your students are not involved?" He asks and Ms. Pyo shakes her head instantly.

"I have never heard of that from any of the heads. If it was one of them I would've already known!" Ms. Pyo exclaims and Yoongi nods.

"Alright then," he replied as he stared at a particular someone and he starts to make his way to the exit.

As the doors shut, Ms. Pyo heaves a sigh.

"Alright class, as I was saying. These are grouped into pairs," Ms. Pyo says and everyone tenses, exited to hear the so-called magic words.

"And those pairs will be made by me," she continued and everyone groans.

I can go with any partner as long as he/she can cooperate.

"Alright class, I guess we have to start the lesson, I'll post the partners on our corkboard over there after school," she says and points at the far end of the wall.

"Now open your books to page 354."

-

After school, everyone made their way towards the class corkboard and everyone was crowding it.

I pushed my way towards the front to where the other students were piling on and started to find my name.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or oli oppaR will kiss you

Y'all is this still a good book? ;-;

Oh, and read CREATION! A Jeon Jungkook fanfiction ;)