LI

"D-don't go too hard...."

"Oh y-yeah? I'm going harder."

"I can feel it."

"H-hold it."

Then, I pushed him off as hard as I can.

"What the-?" He asked as he stood up straight from the force I gave him before rising up and rolling over to the other side of the bed.

"You think I would be fooled, Kim?" I asked him before scooting to the side of the bed, and hand brushes over something soft and smooth under the dim lights.

I clutch around the soft fabric before pulling it off, it was dangling against the wall and it fell to the ground.

Yes, a curtain.

The curtain fell to the ground and Taehyung's eyes widened as he looked at what I was doing.

"You.... you...," Taehyung gapes as he looks at me.

"I did it for a good cause. Someone told me you had stolen the painting from the inventory tonight," I explained as I sat up, and pulled my dress up.

"You're kind of sly, Jeong Serang, I like those girls, they're sexy," he winks as he crosses his arms, licking his bottom lip as he stares at me.

"Listen Taehyung, it's wrong to take something that isn't yours," I explained as I hopped off the opposide side of the bed away from Taehyung.

"Please," he spoke and my head turned towards him as I gently touched the side of the painting.

"That painting.... means a lot to me," he spoke as he looked at the huge frame infront of me.

"But Taehyung, even if it's yours, there's nothing you could do to-," I said as he looked at me, a hard expression on his face.

"It's not theirs, it was never theirs," Taehyung looks at me, his eyes softening as he stares at the painting that was almost in my hands.

"Then what makes you think it's yours?" I ask him and he looks at me before sighing deeply.

"You don't understand, no one understands. But just trust me, it's mine, they took it away from me," Taehyung spoke softly as he looked at me.

BANG!

Our heads shot up to that voice, turning to where that noise came from.

"Party's over! We got a criminal in this area! Move it!"

Taehyung's eyes widened before grabbing my wrist, shaking his head slowly at me.

"I understand... if you want me to go to jail, because you're an officer," he spoke, his eyes staring into mine as I looked at him.

My eyebrows furrowed, staring at him before opening my mouth.

-Present Time-

NAMJOON POV

I walk towards the front door of our house, my lips drawing out a loud sigh as I look at the front door, then I push it open before entering inside, making sure I put my shoes to the side before closing and locking the door.

"Had fun?"

A voice lingered in the dark room, my eyes widened as I looked at the figure who was sitting on the couch, hands on their lap.

"Why do you care? Let me rest," I rolled my eyes as I made my way to the stairs.

"Listen, I don't know what you're up to, but I know it's never good," the voice said and my head whisked to the direction to where it came from.

"It was for a good cause! I had to do what I had to do," I replied, the blood in my body starting to boil.

"You're a Grim Reaper, stop trying to guess who I am, you can see through stuff," he hisses and I look at them before my feet started to made their way towards the couch.

"Stop assuming things, because it'll never get you anywhere," I spoke as I slowly approached them in slow steps.

Then, my arms reached out to the lamp, before clicking the switch on the lamp.

As it turned on, my eyes widened.

Taehyung.

And there was something on his hand.

-Back to 1953-

AEHYE POV

"Head down!" I whispered at him as I dunked his head down, making him wince as we were leaning against a wall.

We were outside of the mansion, our feet pressed against the edge, one step and we'll be dead.

"We need to go to the rooftop!" Taehyung told me, his other hand wrapped around mine while his hands are around his painting.

We encountered one of those ladders some people use when there's an emergency, my free arm held the leg of the ladder before turning my head towards Taehyung.

"To go to the rooftop, we need to use a ladder. It's too risky to go down, and we're in the backyard so the guards haven't surrounded the whole area yet. We'll be caught," I explained.

"The rooftop doesn't have a door, so it'll be easy for us to hide over there," Taehyung said and I nodded at him before freeing myself from his grip.

The strong wind was blowing towards us, the silent and dark night was not-so silent anymore, many people started to leave the party.

I placed my leg on the ladder, before letting my other leg follow. I started to climb up the stairs and Taehyung started to follow behind me. The mansion was so tall that I almost fainted because of how tall it was.

Soon, my legs brought me up to the rooftop, I pushed my body forward before pushing myself to the rooftop, hopping over the wall before rolling down the cement floor.

Then, Taehyung stepped out of the ladder, his feet bringing him to the ground before sighing deeply.

"We'll be safe here," he says as he looks at me.

"You two! Hands in the air!"

My eyes widened as I turned my body to where that voice came from.

There was a hole on the roof.

Made by the officers themselves.

And they slowly hurled themselves up before standing onthe rooftop.

"It's better if you hand yourselves over, especially you, Jeong Serang," the officer said as he faced us.

Yes, officer Jinsook.

I instantly turned my head towards Taehyung,

And he had a gun on his hand.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote if you wanna see BTS after this pandemic ends :)

NOT BTS RELATED BUT OMG ATEEZ WILL BE STARRING IN A KDRAMA SJWJBSBSBS ACTOR YUNHO, SEONGHWA, SAN, AND JONGHO I'M CRYING HELEPPPEPPEPP