prologue

"Mom, I'm going to Jong's house for our project!" The 17-year old boy said before going towards the front door.

"You're going out at 6 in the evening for a project?" The mother yelled from the kitchen.

"Mom, its urgent alright? The deadline is tomorrow and I think I will sleep at his house," he replied.

"Okay since his mom is my friend, I will let you go to his house just this once in the late night for the sake of your grades! Its been flunking since last year!" His mother replied before

"Okay mom, see you! Bye!" He said before running out the door, leaving his mom who was still in the kitchen.

"Tsk, that boy has no time for us these days," she mutters before wiping the kitchen counters.

-

The boy walks through the dark alleys of Seoul until he comes upon a sign with bright neon lights.

The sky was starting to darken, the alleys he walked through were filled with gangs and men dressed in dirty clothes. He stops infront of the building infront of him.

WELCOME TO "ALL NIGHT" CLUB

He grins before waiting infront of the club, checking his wristwatch.

After a few minutes, the door opened to reveal an old man with tattoos all over his body, his beard was grimy and old and he faced the young boy.

"How's the business?" He asks as he looks at the young boy.

"It's been great, now where's the ₩500,000 you promised?" The boy asks and the old man raises a brow.

"Here, do some more good work pal," the old man chuckled before walking back inside.

The boy looked at the money the man placed on his palm, filled with old but good money. Perfect for his personal needs.

Mom's allowance isn't even enough.

He places the money in his pocket humming to himself as he continues his stroll around the alleys, finding some random girl or hookup he could do on her bed so his mom wouldn't be suspicious.

Walking on the tight alleys that was located between two buildings, he comes upon a narrow dirt trail, only a few dim lights were on and no one could spot him from outside so he planned on knocking.

Then suddenly, he heard footsteps.

His head jolted behind him, to where the voice was coming from but no one was there.

He started to sweat, thinking it was an illusion as he turned his head back on front again as he slowly continued on his way.

Footsteps. Again.

His hands were shaking. This is another illusion, right? His mind screams to run away but he stays put, shoving his hands in his pockets as he continues his way to where all the crowded apartments were at.

Then, he heard shuffling.

But not just any normal shuffling, but he heard it above him.

He looked up, but no one was there again.

He started to break in cold sweat when looked down on the floor, his breaths getting heavier as he closed his eyes, and opening them again.

He looked up, he dared to look up again after he heard some weird noises he thinks were in his mind.

But not until a hand came upon his mouth.

His eyes widened, he wanted to scream but he can't. The hand was as big as his face, and he felt hot breath on his neck, then he felt the kidnapper smirking.

His arms came in contact with something smooth. And he figured it may be the clothes he was wearing.

Then, he heard him whisper, a voice that only he and the man behind him could hear.

"Mommy would be mad when she hears this."

Then he felt himself getting choked in midair, as if all the air in his lungs disappeared, and he fainted.

And all that was left?

You'll find out soon.

sujinniie || prologue || 2020

☆ DO NOT PLAGIARIZE AND COPY, NO ONE LIKES YOUR UNORIGINAL ASS.