Chapter 49

"I don't think you should tell him." Lydia admitted. Allison stared at her, not saying a word. Her current love for Scott came as a shock, Lydia remembers that she had a thing for Isaac when the Oni were still around. Before she...died?

"Why shouldn't I? I should tell him now that he's broken up with Liam."

"Allison.. You're my best friend, so I'll be honest with you, people move on. Scott still loves you, I get that, but not in the same way he did before. Remember when he liked Kira? He still treated you the same way he did when you guys were together, but because he is way too affectionate. Even if he still treated you like that, everyone knew who he was in love with. That's how it is now. He is in love with Liam. I'm saying not to tell him because it might just be a waste of your time."

"But—"

"We might take Aiden to London with us." Jackson walked out to the hallway where the two girls were.

"You guys were in London?" Lydia asked

"Yeah." Ethan walked out as well.

"Why are you taking him there?" Allison asked, a little bothered that Lydia had disagreed with her.

"To get out of here as soon as possible. I don't think staying in Beacon Hills is the best thing to do. I'd rather leave the trouble behind before it finds us." Ethan admitted.

"So you will be here until he gets discharged from the hospital?" Lydia asked, Ethan nodded.

Jackson was eyeing Allison weirdly, looking her up and down. She frowned when she noticed

"What?" She asked

"Are you alright? You seem off." Jackson said

"I'm fine." Allison walked off

"What's up with her?" Jackson asked Lydia

"Told her not to tell Scott she likes him." Lydia rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"Why not?" Ethan asked

"She doesn't know this, but... she's the reason Liam dumped Scott in the first place. Scott was obsessed with finding her. He'd exhaust himself with non stop searches and then scold himself everytime a trail ran cold. He started acting different when she actually woke up. Yeah, anyone with eyes could see how excited he was, but his attention wasn't 100 percent on her anymore. I realized he was just worried for her because they're friends, not because he loved her more than Liam. You should of seen him yesterday when we got attacked, he wouldn't let Liam out of his sight."

"Wow, nothing gets past you, huh?" Jackson wrapped an arm around Lydia's shoulders

"Of course not, how else would I have known you two were together the moment I saw you again," She smiled.

•••••••••••••••

They were all gathered around Scott's kitchen. There were five papers on the kitchen table, each with a symbol poorly drawn on them.  The symbols were: A wolf, an owl, a white lotus, an arrow, and two circles.

"It's safe to assume that the arrow symbol represents Allison." Stiles said

"And that the wolf most likely represents Aiden." Scott added

"So who are the other three?" Malia asked," What's this white flower?"

"It's a lotus flower." Kira said," My mom likes these flowers."

"Well, your mom isn't dead, so it clearly isn't her." Stiles mumbled.

"So you think these things represent people who have already died?" Kira asked