Chapter 28

The next day at school (Long Chapter)

"Fuck this shit." Scott mumbled

"What?" Liam asked, looking up from what Mason was showing him

"I have a math test right now and the teacher is gonna be able grade it right away because it's on computer. If I fail it, I have to stay. And I can't manage to stay because I need to make sure that Derek goes with Stiles." Scott sighed, dropping his head in the table dramatically

"Wait why does De—" Mason spike, getting interrupted by Liam

"Did you study yesterday?" Liam asked, reaching out to touch Scott's hair

Scott opened his mouth, not really being able to come up with a quick lie. He couldn't just tell Liam about what he did when he left his house.

"The silence speaks for itself. " Mason chuckled

"If you didn't study then of course you're not gonna pass, Scott." Liam said. Scott growled lowly as he can practically hear the smile in his voice

Liam's smile widened," I can make sure Derek goes with Stiles if you'd like." He offered, wanting Scott to focus on his test

"Yeah, okay." Scott said, lifting his head. The bell rang. He stretched his arm, putting his math notebook back into his backpack.

"See ya." Liam said. He got up, putting on his back pack. He had thought about giving Scott a kiss, but decided to hold back on the thought. They weren't really like that at school. Did it bother him? Kind of, but he decided to keep his mouth shut about it for now.

"Bye Li." Scott said, standing up and pressing a chaste kiss to Liam's cheek. He walked off as Liam stood there with wide eyes.

Well never-mind Liam thought. He turned to a smiling Mason

"What?"

"You're blushing so much dude."

"Be quiet." Liam chuckled," Come on, before the teacher yells at us." He yanked Masons arms

"Ow dude, what the fuck!?" Mason said, continuing to rant as Liam dragged them towards first period.

Ian sat on the sidelines, watching them. His plan was already in motion. He was going to make sure Stiles saw him leave and he was going to make sure Scott stayed in school.

Shit....

He'll kill both of them without hesitation, but the purpose is to make sure Scott is away long enough so he can kill Derek.

He can trap Stiles and figure out what to do with him after he's taken care of Scott

He quickly walked to his class. He tried to be subtle, so the teacher wouldn't notice him. He could not afford to draw attention to himself.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Scott scratched his neck softly, feeling slightly frustrated already. He had barely walked into class when the teacher was already rushing everyone to their seats.

She wanted to make sure that she maximized the time they had to take the test.

He looked at the numbers on the computer, extremely confused by what he was looking at. When the fuck had they gone into some "Log" shit. He did not recognize this at all. He scrolled through the test, looking over the other problems. He noticed "SOH CAH TOA"

He understood these to some extent, but something told him that he was not going to pass. There was a bunch of other equations that he did not understand.