Chapter 60

"I can see that you're cold, Li. Come on,  I can take you back home." Scott had an arm around Liam's shoulders. It was evident that he was shivering slightly, despite having said that he was fine several times already.

"I'm fine, really." Liam lied for what seemed like the hundredth time that night. He didn't want to be alone. His parents were out and he felt more comfortable around Scott, so of course he was going to tag along. A little cold wouldn't kill him.

"At least stick closer then, so I can keep you warm." Scott pulled him impossibly closer, enjoying Liam's cold side against his. Liam smiled, listening to the soft crunch of leaves underneath their feet. He could smell Stiles' scent getting closer. Good, they had been searching for awhile now, not to long thankfully. He just let Scott steer him in the right direction as he focused more on his warmth.

Scott's hold on him tightened when they were yanked to the side. It was Malia. She instantly put a finger to her lips before pulling them in the direction she had came from.

"What's going on?" Scott asked as he noticed Stiles, Lina, Lydia, Parrish and some other girl hiding behind a tree.

"That." Lydia answered quietly, pointing forward. It was Theo and his friends, chatting it up with some random man.

"You're a fucking idiot! You could have killed them!" Theo hissed, shoving the man backwards.

"We don't need them anymore, we got what we wanted. Those kids are useless to us now!" The man yelled, shoving Theo backwards. Tracy stepped in front of them, holding out her claws.

"Stop Sebastian! I will paralyze you both. Just take a breath and relax. We have the potion, we can do this ourselves." Tracy explained. She held the potion in her hands, looking around as the wind glided through the trees. They had to do this now.

She walked up to Theo, grabbing his hands to pull him towards Josh and Corey," Stay back," She said to the man. She held the potion up into the air as the wind picked up.

"What the hell is going on?" Malia asked. They all froze as the mysterious man was engulfed by black smoke, shifting into the beast. The same beast that attacked Liam, Adryan, and Lina in the woods. The same one who had just attacked Stiles and Lydia not long ago.

They covered their ears as the beast roared loudly. Suddenly, several Jinn appeared in the area, hissing and showing off their gooey claws as they stood tall. They surrounded Theo and his friends.

Scott stood up, ready to help when Sirena grabbed his arm," Wait, someone's coming."

A portal opened, a woman dressed in all black stepping out into the open," So I was right. I knew you guys wouldn't listen."

"We can do this." Tracy reassured her.

"Is that..." Lydia said in disbelief.

"Iris." Sirena said.

They all turned to her," That's our teacher from school. Ms. Salvatore" Lina said

"No, that's her. That's the witch who trapped me." Sirena said. She rolled her eyes as everyone looked at her suspiciously. She closed her eyes, mumbling a few words as she moved her hands in a strange manner. She flicked her wrist as she opened her eyes.

"Look at her." She told everyone. They all turned back around, looking at Belen. Except now, a woman was there, a bit paler. You could tell it was a different person because of the bright red hair that sat on her head and the blue eyes that she had," She was using a glamouring spell so you guys wouldn't recognize her. I used a spell so you guys can see through my eyes to see what she really looked like."