Chapter 63

20 minutes before Jason's death

"Stop struggling, will you? You're still going in there." The man holding Adryan's right arm commanded in an angry voice. Adryan thrashed about, cursing at the man to shut up before he got his face beat in.

A door was opened and Adryan was shoved inside, still in handcuffs. He grunted in pain as a sharp pain shot up in his knees when he hit the ground.

"Tell Donnie to get in here, right now." Adryan seethed.

The guard shook his head," No can do. We are to watch you for the time being."

"I don't need a damn baby sitter," Adryan snarled, getting up to his feet. He stepped forward, stopping as the other guard pulled out a stun gun.

"Not another step, I'm not an idiot. I know what you're capable of."

Adryan smiled," You think that will stop me?" He nodded his head towards the taser. He'd been trained for this.

"Nope, but I know it'll slow you down. In fact, why don't we test it?" The guard smiled, pulling the trigger and watching the wires connect with Adryan's chest. Adryan grimaced, his eyes darkening as he felt the electricity coursing through his body. He stared into the eyes of the guard, grunting in anger. He sighed, taking a step forward.

"Another then." The other guard commented, using his stun gun on Adryan too.

Adryan's eyes clenched as his breath began to quicken. He fell down onto one knee, screaming as he started to feel the pain.

••••••••••••

"Would you let me go already?" Lina spat, trying to yank her arm away from the man. She didn't know where everyone else had been taken, nor did she know what the hell was going on.

"Lina" Donnie said with open arms," You're here."

"No shit, dipshit. What are you planning, huh?" She asked, yanking her arms away from the guards and crossing them.

Donnie smiled, shaking his head," Nothing at all. Just a little security to make sure that their end of the deal is kept."

"He's going to hate you, you know?" Lina was referring to Adryan.

Donnie sighed, still smiling," I don't really care about what he thinks. I've been thinking about the deal I made him. It made me realize that he doesn't care about what happened to your father. He just wants to keep his knew little werewolf friends safe."

Lina rolled her eyes," Oh please tell me more, Mr. All seeing eye."

"He doesn't care about your dad, or you feelings." Donnie said.

"Yeah, okay. Anything else?"

"You don't believe me?"

"What made it obvious?" Lina asked sarcastically," Adryan may hate my dad, but he doesn't hate me."

"It's funny that he still hates him even while he's dying, sad more than anything actually. He won't bring a dying man justice."

"Killing those wolves won't do anything, a good chief would know that.

"Oh and that makes you better than me?"

Lina smiled," No, it just makes me smarter. That's my father lying in that bed and I'm still keep a leveled head. I'm not going around locking up the people I grew up with. I'm not going around trying to cause more death."

"Maybe that just means I'd be a better son for him than you are his daughter. I'd do what you don't have the guts to do." Donnie smiled.

Lina's smile dropped," Come and say that to my face." She taunted, her fingers becoming twitchy from how hard she wanted to punch him across the face.