Chapter 64

‼️WARNING‼️ TALK ABOUT RAPE AND TORTURE!

Scott gasped, grabbing onto his chest. Adryan was beside him as he doubled over, coughing violently. Adryan patted his back, letting him cough everything out. Brett and Lori were moving around, but their eyes were still shut.

"W-what?" Scott mumbled, laying his head against the wall slowly. His head was still spinning and his eyes had yet to focus. He could see a blob next to him, it was talking, but he couldn't make out the words.

"Scott, can you hear me?" Adryan asked, patting his cheeks.

Scott didn't say anything, his mouth open as he breathed heavily. His eyes looked panicked, even though his body language screamed exhaustion. Adryan glanced over to Brett and Lori, wondering what he should do with them. He turned back to Scott when his wrist was grabbed.

"W-what.. W-where are my f-friends?" Scott asked slowly, doing his best to plan out what he wanted to say. He didn't even know if he was actually speaking, he couldn't hear his own voice. He did hear a reply though, understanding it slightly.

"Lina is going to get them, they'll be fine." Adryan assured him.  He looked over to the iPad, sure enough Lina was already there, leading the others back upstairs.

Scott closed his eyes, shaking his head. He repeated the motion a couple more times, his vision clearing up significantly. He blinked, moving his jaw around as if he had just been punched in the face,"Liam?"

Liam looked at him confusedly,"What?"

"Liam, you're okay." Scott smiled, reaching over to touch his face. For some reason, Liam backed away, grabbing onto Scott's hand before it made contact.

"Um, Scott?" Liam's lovable voice changed then, becoming only slightly deeper. His face changed too, Adryan's face in place where Liam's was just seconds ago.

Scott pulled his hand away,"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were––"

"It's," Adryan cleared his throat," It's cool. At least you can see now, right?"

Scott nodded, looking down to his hands. He clenched them, he could feel them. He could hear footsteps approaching the door.

Lina shoved the door open, a gun drawn as she aimed it into the room, standing down when she noticed Adryan had made it in time,"Thank god."

"Scott." Liam ran to his side, getting onto his knees and grabbing Scott's hands,"How are you feeling."

"You can't be in here, there's still wolfsbane in the air," Scott urged, trying to push himself up to tug Liam out of the room.

"No, It's okay. That was the point of the coffee, it neutralized the odor from the wolfsbane. It's not in the air anymore." Adryan explained.

Scott calmed down, settling back down and taking a deep breath. He leaned into the hand Liam put on his face,"How's the––"

"It's okay. I'm okay." Liam nodded.

"How's everyone else?" Scott asked.

"We're good, buddy." Stiles assured him from a distance.

Everyone turned to Brett and Lori when Brett coughed, trying to sit up. Malia and Lina moved to help him sit up.

"What happened?" Brett mumbled, grabbing his head and hissing from the headache he had.

"I saved your life, that's what happened." Adryan crossed his arms," Not that you deserve that much. If Scott wasn't in here I wouldn't have spared you and your sister a second glance."