Chapter 4

Liam was on his way to study hall. And ran into Malia.

"Oh. Hey Malia." Liam awkwardly smiled.

"Hey?" Malia asked," Were you going?"

"To study hall. Hey don't you always watch Scott and Stiles practice?"

Malia furrowed her eyebrows," Why aren't you at practice?"

"I just told you I have to go to study hall."

"Oh me too." Malia tapped her head.

They walked down the hall to an open door and walked into the classroom. They chose to take a seat all the way in the back.

"GO GO GO! SCOTT!" Kira cheered.

Awhile back Scott found out that Kira had feelings for him. He had feelings for too, but now.....he doesn't know why but he feels those feelings are turning into one of just two friends.

Scott scored a goal. And Stiles immediately came to give him a high five.

"That was awesome dude." Stiles said with a grin.

Then coach blue the whistle again," THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT MCCALL." Coach clapped as he said this.

Everyone got back into position and Scott was off again, with Stiles right by his side. He managed to pass to juniors.
But then got the wind knocked out of him by a very tall senior.

"Shhh. Malia shut up." Liam tried hard not to laugh.

"Me you're the one who's making fun of the teachers head." Malia chuckled.

Malia had grown to see Liam like a little brother, ever since Scott bit him. She wouldn't ever be able to stay mad at him.

"Okay. Okay. I'll stop." Liam smiled," Okay come on we have to get something out've this. But I really don't want to do this.

Liam pushed away his papers. Malia wanted to approach this certain topic," So what's up with you and Scott?"

Liam just sat there and shrugged. Malia gave bored eyes," What does (she shrugs) mean."

"It means I don't know what's going on between us." Liam admitted.

Malia's exression softened and she pulled Liam's chair closer to her," Talk to me."

"Well we kissed." Liam smiled at the memory.

"Okay what else?"

"That's pretty much about it."

"Well your at step one." Malia shrugges again.

Scott was inside the lockerroom he was alone, he chose to take a quick shower. He was done with lacrosse for today. He didn't even want to hang with Liam for a while, he felt their kiss should've been different, maybe a little more special? Or was there kiss a mistake?

He walked out've the school and drove home on his dirt bike, in deep thought about Liam.

"I don't think me and him are ever going to get that far." Liam said sadly.

"C'mon everyone has sex sometime." Malia huffed.

"I know." Liam said.

Malia put her hand on his shoulder," Trust me. I can't beileve I'm saying this but you and Scott would make an adorable couple. Even though I don't have much experience with love. Since I was a coyote and all."

Liam gave a genuine smile. He really beileved he and Scott could have something very special.

Scott arrived home and turned on the TV and look around in the fridge. He found some frozen pizza and heated it up. After that blow from the senior, he got really hungry. He sat down and watched somd TV.

Stiles was heading out from the locker room looking for Ian. They needed to talk.

Stiles could've searched the entire school, but luckily he found Ian at his locker.

"Ian?" Stiles said.

Ian turned," Oh what's up Stiles?"

Stiles took a deep breathe," I'm sorry that I kissed you in the locker room."

"St-" Ian was cut off.

"And I know I should not have done it because maybe you didn't want it to happen."

"Oka-"

"And I just want to tell you again that I apologize for kissing you even though these last few hours between me and you have felt right and I feel like-" now Stiles was cut off by a pair of nice plump lips.

"Stiles?" Ian chuckled as they parted.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Shutup." Ian said.

Stiles smiled and pressed their lips together again. This time he knew that this was right. Their kiss wasn't rushed. It was......

Perfect.

Liam left study hall amd went off to look for Scott. But turning a corner he found Ian and Stiles having a little tongue wrestling session. He tried hard not to laugh and cleared his throat.

They both immediately stopped and turned to him," Where is Scott?" Liam asked.

"He left home." Stiles said wiping his mouth.

Liam froze. Did Scott leave because of him? Did he not want to see him? Did he feel there kiss was a mistake? Liam had so many questions.

"Did he leave because of me?" Liam asked, he couldn't stop his voice from breaking.

Stiles shook his head," No. Why would he leave because of you."

Liam began to tear up a little," We kissed Stiles! What if he thought that it was wrong? What if he doesn't like me like I like him?"

Stiles knew Scott had a little thing for his beta. But he never knew that Liam did too," Liam he left sc-" Liam cut Stiles off by running away.

Ian was surprised. He'd never seen Liam cry. Liam never cried over anyone. He was shocked when Liam didn't cry talking about his real dad.

He was always used to seeing his friend happy and smiling. He didn't like seeing his friends upset. He's always wanted Liam to find someone. As Liam has always longed to feel loved.

Whoever this Scott guy is....He's got another thing coming to him. Ian was sure of that.

*****Oh no! Was Scott's and Liam's kiss a mistake? Is Scott actually in love with Kira? Or is it just a little love doubt that the two have?

Stiles and Ian shared their first real kiss. And a tongue one too!

I wonder where Liam might run off to. And Malia is playing big sister. Aww.

Chapter 5 Next!!*****