Chapter 59

"What do you want?" Chris sighed. There wasn't any fear in his voice, just a bit of exhaustion. Jennifer circled around him, petting his hair.

"Relax. I'm here to show you your daughter, to show you that she is safe."

"Dad." Allison came into view, walking into the vault.

A look of relief came across Chris' face as Allison came towards them.

"Why are they tied up?" Allison asked Jennifer.

"Just a precaution. We aren't on the greatest terms obviously." Jennifer shrugged. Another body came into view, stepping into the vault.

"You." Derek whispered. Ian crossed his arms

"Long time no see." Ian greeted. Derek didn't say anything. Peter looked between them, noticing the tension in the air almost immediately. He smiled, ever the evil one. He remembered this being the boy that had set a bounty on practically everyone in Beacon Hills.

Allison began untying Chris, a tight hand grabbing her shoulder almost instantly. She rolled her eyes, shoving the hand off aggressively.

"Jesus, I hate being around teens." Jennifer crossed her arms.

"What are you doing here?" Chris asked immediately, keeping his hands around Allison's arms softly.

"I need to talk to you.... about how I was brought back." Allison whispered the last bit.

Chris looked at her strangely, noticing that Ian and Jennifer were now looking at both of them. Derek and Peter were still tied up, waiting patiently to see what would happen next.

"We were all brought back in the same way, incase you were wondering." Ian spoke up. He had heard what Allison said, not liking how she was trying to be discrete. If she did something wrong, they would all get killed.

"Did you look as ugly as he did when he first came back?" Derek motioned towards Peter, recalling how half of his skin was burnt off and all blistered. That he had remained that way for several months before returning to his current state.

"Nope, thankfully. We were all brought back in good condition."

"Aren't all of you bad? I mean you tried to kill Derek once, didn't you." Peter directed his comment to Jennifer," Didn't this one try to get us all killed?" He was talking about Ian this time.

"We don't have powers anymore." Jennifer admitted," That was the one cost that came with this."

Derek's eyes widened. No powers?

"What? No powers?"

"We all saw her before she brought us back." Allison spoke up," We all had one condition. Give up something in order to come back."

"What did you give up then?" Chris asked.

"I had to give up my love. For Scott."

"Why Scott?" Her father asked.

"Because, he was the reason I died in the first place. My friends, I died for them." Allison said sadly

"I gave up my powers. Same as Ian." Jennifer chimed in. Derek and Peter listened, but didn't face her. Something felt wrong. It felt as if they were lying. He could hear it in their voices, they were lying.

••••••••••••••

"How's he holding up?" Malia asked. Lydia and Stiles were talking with Lina about the gauntlet while Sirena busied herself with healing an unconscious Parrish.