Chapter 53

1 week and a half later

‼️ SMUT WARNING‼️

Liam moaned, leaning his head back into his pillow as Scott placed his feet onto his chest, fucking him harder. He felt Scott lean down, sucking on his neck harshly. His body was covered in scratches and red hickeys.

"M-my legs." Liam whined, whimpering as Scott snapped his hips.

"What happened to 'I can handle it'" Scott teased

"Shut up." Liam panted, his fist tightening around Scott's wrist as he sped up. His moan was swallowed by Scott's lips. The bed creaked under them, Liam grateful that his parents weren't home.

Scott's claws were out now, grabbing onto his hips. They hadn't cut through his skin yet, surprisingly. They had destroyed his sheets though. Scott's breathing was getting heavier in Liam's ear, making Liam twitch slightly from the hot air against his skin.

He groaned, arching into Scott. A knot was beginning to form in his belly as he tried to move away. Scott lowered one of his legs, using it to yank him back. He growled as he rolled his hips into Liam.

"Come on, take it." Scott growled, grabbing Liam's wrist and pinning them above his head. He pressed a small kiss to Liam's forehead and another to the tip of his nose. Liam managed to crack a small smile that quickly turned into a moan.

Scott thrusted into Liam's body quickly, feeling his orgasm coming. He smiled as Liam shook against him, wrapping his legs around his waist. Liam came by the next thrust, twitching uncontrollably and his mouth opened in an endless moan.

Scott slowed his thrust, keeping them powerful as Liam held a tight hold on his dick, begging him to cum inside. Scott obliged, pushing in as deep as he could and releasing inside of his beta. Liam panted as Scott held onto his body tightly, basking in the feeling of Scott filling him up.

"Again." Liam demanded. Scott lifted his head to look at him. Liam clung his arms around Scott's neck when he tried to pull out.

"What?" Scott asked, his skin feeling hot. Liam stared back at him with a hungry look in his eyes.

"Again. Do it again."

"Do what again?"

"Fuck me, again." Liam demanded.

Scott arched a brow, wiping the sweat off his forehead. He pressed a soft kiss to Liam's cheek," How are you not tired?"

Liam flipped them over, putting his hands on either sides of Scott's head. He leaned down, pushing his tongue into Scott's mouth. They kissed for a while, Scott's hands moving down to grab Liam's butt. He caressed Liam's cheeks individually. His butt had definitely grown. He ran happy fingers over Liam's back.

Liam moved his lips over to Scott's neck, pushing him back down onto the mattress when he tried to sit up. Liam dragged his tongue down his chest, moving closer to Scott's dick.

A hand grabbed his, making him pause

"Are you sure you don't want to stop? This is like the third time." Scott worried. He was worried about Liam, but his body sure wasn't. Liam could feel him starting to grow hard once again.