Chapter 2

The bell rang once more, signaling that everyone was allowed to go to lunch now.

Stiles walked down the halls trying to spot his bestfriend. He turned a corner and ended up knocking down a boy's books-seemingly a freshman- right out of his hands.

"Oh sorry." The boy said as he kneeled down to pick up his books and some papers that fell too.

"Um it's okay it was my fault." Stiles kneeled down across from him to help.

The boy was picking up his papers quickly, almost as if he was terrified of a pale looking junior. The boy kept looking at Stiles chest every once and a while.

Stiles had been visiting the gym a little more than usual so he thought the boy was checking him out....or he was probably scared that Stiles looked bigger than him. Then Stiles felt something warm on his hand. He looked down at the boys hand, which was on his.

"Sorry I was gonna get that." He said removing his hand from Stiles.

Stiles picked it up and handed it to him. The boy was blushing, and so was Stiles. They both stood up and looked at eachother.

"Um you going to lunch?" Stiles asked. He then mentally slapped himself for asking such an obvious question.

"Yeah." The boy said smiling.

Stiles smiled back and walked," You coming?"

"Sure."

They both walked into the cafeteria, and both of them spotted their friends.

"I'll uh see you later okay?" Stiles walked off.

"Okay..... Stranger." The boy mumbled the last part, while getting his lunch.

As soon as he sat down, everyone turned their gaze towards.

"What?" Stiles asked while grabbing an apple from Kira's plate.

"Okay so Lydia...." Malia trailed off.

Lydia gave everyone a stern look.

"Come Lyds you'll have to help anyway." Scott said.

"Fine."

Liam was eating with Mason and talking about Lacrosse. They were sitting at a separate table.

"So why don't you try out you'd be good for it." Liam suggested

"Dude have you see the team they're freaking huge, not to mention you. Then little ol scrawny me. I'd probably have broken ribs after setting foot on the field." Mason chewed on a fry.

"Don't be so overdramatic. That hasn't even happened.....Yet." Liam mumbled the last part to himself.

"Well I don't have any skill like you and that Mccall guy....by the way how's he doing?. Mason smirked.

Liam raised his head from looking at his plate," What do you mean?"

"I mean how's he doing?"

"Good I guess."

Mason eyed Liam suspiciously there was something fishy going on here and....

"Hey guys."

They both turned to face their friend his name was....Ian.

"Hey about time you got here." Masom complained.

"I just ran into some junior." Ian replied.

"Which Junior." Liam asked.

Ian looked around and huffed," That one."

Liam was about to open his mouth until he saw Ian pointing at Stiles. So Liam just chose to change the subject.