Chapter 24

"Well, well, well. This was a lot easier than I thought." Kate smiled to Derek and Scott as they were held up by the berserker," Hey handsome."

"Fuck you." Derek said to her. He growled at her as she walked towards him. She lifted his shirt smiling at him

"Just like good old times." She said before dragging her tongue across his abdomen as Derek roared at her," Such a sexy body."

"Where is he?" Derek asked," Where the fuck is he?"

"Anyways, I see those hunters can't do shit. So, who should I kill first? You or Scott huh?" Kate asked sweetly, cocking her shot gun ,"Or should I drag Liam here and kill him right in front of your eyes?"

"If you did anything to hi—" Scott threatened

"You'll what? You still don't even know where he is. You failed him horribly already."

"I'll kill you." Derek growled

Kate laughed," I miss your aggressive side so much, Derek. You have no idea how many times I've thought of you." She said seductively

She then turned to Scott, growling at him and smiling mischievously," Liam's pretty fucked up you know. Cutting him up and bruising him has been pretty fun."

Scott's growled viscously as his eyes turned pure black. Kate stepped back a bit, confusion showing on the wrinkles of her forehead. Derek held a face of shock when he noticed why Kate had gone silent

"Scott?.... Scott... your eyes." Derek said nervously. He had seen those eyes before. The thing that terrified him was that he's only seen those eyes on him..... on Peter.

He flinched as Scott let out a loud roar, grabbing the berserker's arm that was holding him up. A loud crunch sounded as he twisted the creatures arm, ripping it right off. Scott landed on the floor gracefully, slashing the the berserk's other arm clean off, effectively setting Derek free.

Derek landed on gracefully as well, cautious about Scott's next move. Derek knew something was wrong. He knew that that wasn't Scott. That was the alpha. The blood thirsty alpha that was Scott deep down.

Derek and Kate covered their ears as Lydia's scream sounded through the hospital. Another berserker went flying into the wall, breaking through the wall into another room.

Scott still stood there, eyeing Kate up and down menacingly. He growled lowly. His claws retracted.

"Scott?" Lydia asked, walking towards him.

"Don't" Derek said quickly, putting his hands in front of her

Lydia grabbed his hand confusedly, "What do you m—" she immediately stopped as she got a good look at Scott's eyes.

"Where. Is. He." Scott said in a demonic, calm voice. His voice practically unrecognizable as it sent a shiver down everyone's spine.

Kate didn't answer, instead she cocked her gun.

"You wanna play, fine." She smirked as she shot her shotgun.

She groaned in pain as she was slammed into the wall behind her. Scott had dodged the bullet and snatched the gun out of her arms. He held her up by clawed hands as he roared in her face

"Where is he?!" Scott yelled in her face, breathing heavily

Malia growled," Hey hey hey, it's coming back." Malia said to Derek, pointing at the Berserker making its way back out of the rubble.