Chapter 47

"Is your elbow okay?" Stiles asked quietly. Adryan turned around quickly, a hand still holding his elbow.

Adryan smiled sweetly at the attractive man in front of him," Oh yeah, I hit my elbow on the doorknob. It has been pulsing like every 5 seconds."

"Do you want some ice?" Stiles walked towards him. He looked down once he was in front of Adryan since he was as tall as Liam was.

"U-um.. no it's okay. It doesn't hurt a lot. Thank you." Adryan looked towards the ground.

Stiles smiled," What about your arm?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did it heal good? From that time at the mall?"

Adryan rubbed his arm subconsciously," Oh..Oh! Yeah. It scarred but it's fine." He lifted his sleeve to show the long claw marks along his caramel skin. They stood out greatly.

"Do they hurt?" Stiles asked. He willed his own hands to stay at his side. The scar looked cool, but he didn't want to make Adryan uncomfortable by touching him without his permission.

"No. You can.. touch it if you want." Adryan lifted his gaze to meet Stiles' eyes," I mean! It looks like you want to." He added quickly.

Stiles wasted no time in running his fingers over the rough, dry skin. The marks were spread out, allowing him to run his fingers over Adryan's soft, brown skin before reaching the next one.

They both turned their heads when someone cleared their throat. Lina stood in the doorway, a hand on her hip. She had a small smile on her face.

"Come on, it's getting late." She spun her keys around her finger," Luckily, my car wasn't destoryed, so we don't need a ride from them."

Adryan looked at Stiles, pulling his sleeve down," Well um.. nice to meet you.. properly meet you, Stiles."

Stiles looked to his eyes," Nice to meet you too, Adryan"

Adryan nodded, turning and walking away. Stiles stared at him as he walked away, looking at the curls on his head. He averted his eyes quickly when Adryan turned his head back to look at him before disappearing out the front door.

"You turned around." Lina said once they were by her car.

"What?" Adryan quirked a brow.

"You turned back to look at him." She repeated

"So?" Adryan brushed off, taking his seat.

Lina took her seat as well, a knowing smile glowing on her face.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Thank you." Liam said, rubbing the towel on his head.

"For what?" Scott asked, sitting beside him on the bed.

"For giving them clean clothes."

"Oh, I wasn't sure if Lina would like wearing my old clothes, but she didn't seem to mind. Adryan seems to really like baggy clothing." Scott chuckled.

Liam sighed, shaking his head with a smile," I thought you'd be yelling at me by now."

"Why would I do that?"

"I don't know.. you just seemed really angry before."

"I just wish you would've told me what you were doing. I would have ran the second I knew where you were."