Chapter 27

Later that day

Scott slouched into his room, sighing. He let his body fall onto his bed with a soft thud. He held the phone tightly in his hand as Stiles continued to rant

"You shouldn't go at all, Stiles." Scott said, yawning

The day had felt so long. After their...eventful shower, Liam wouldn't leave him alone. He kept kissing Scott every chance he got. Touching him every chance he got. Of course, Scott didn't mind, but he felt horrible wasting time with Liam knowing that his parents probably thought he was dead or something.

He had a lot of trouble explaining the situation to Liam's parents. He had wanted Liam to come clean about the whole werewolf thing, but he was to afraid. He was afraid of what they would after they found out. He was afraid of being kicked out of his home.

It had just felt that things would have been easier to explain if they knew, but Scott understood. He didn't want to pressure anything onto him, so he let the problem go.

"I can go alone, I can take care of myself."

"Stiles, you're afraid of the dark." Scott said, turning over onto his back

"No I'm not! Who said that?! Was it Malia? Lydia?"

" Kira actually."

"How does she know! Huh? We don't even talk!"

"Stiles, chill. Don't get mad, I was just joking." Scott said. He can hear Stiles' irritation.

"I'm sorry." Stiles paused, sighing," I'm going though, Scott. I need to."

"Give me a good reason why."

"You're not my dad." Stiles argued

"Then I'll tell your dad."

"Scott! Come on! Since when are you such a bossy alpha, huh? Is it Liam?"

"Stil—"

"I can go by myself, he doesn't know that I know!"

"No! Okay!? I don't want anything to happen to you!" Scott yelled

Stiles paused. He was a bit angry for getting yelled at like a child.

"Scott, I'm going regardless."

"Stiles...."

"I'm going, okay? I need to do this."

"Why? Why do you need this so bad? We know he's the benefactor."

"I need to know what really happened to him. If he lied to me, then I want to know about what. I want the truth, so I need to do this."

"Bring Derek."

"What?"

"Bye Stiles."

"Scott wa—" Stiles began, sighing as the other line went dead. He didn't want Scott to be angry either, he really just wanted to confront Ian. He actually thought that Ian liked him.... loved him even.