Chapter 44

They were all piled into her room. Chris was hugging her, tears streaming down his face. Issac was sitting beside both of them, wiping his eyes with a huge smile on his face. Scott, Lydia, and Stiles were by the door with the sheriff. It was a huge relief, not just to Scott, but to all of them. That she was breathing, that she was crying as well. That she was human...from what it looked like.

Chris finally let her go, moving to sit beside her as her three bestfriends walked up to her. She looked up at them, smiling as a sob escaped her lips. She stood up, pulling them all into a group hug. They all silently cried, just living in the moment. The air around them was heavy with sadness, but lightened with tears of joy.

Melissa walked in quietly, smiling when she saw their little reunion. She giggled quietly as Scott yanked Isaac into their little group hug, all of them holding each other close. She chose to wait for them to let go, so she could let them know what was going on in the other room.

Once they were all separated, with Allison's gaze lingering on Scott, Melissa cleared her throat. Everyone turned to look at her. She opened the door, allowing the other person to step inside.

Scott's eyes widened," Ethan?"

Ethan gave the whole room a slight wave.

"What are you doing here?" Scott stood up, pulling him into a quick hug.

"I'm here to see my brother."

Scott looked at him in surprise, Ethan's statement leaving a perplexed look on his face.

"Aiden." Lydia said, standing up straight," Follow me, I can take you to him."

"He's alive too?" Scott was in shock. What the hell was going on?

"I had felt that he was alive for a while. I didn't want to let anyone know I was here until I actually found him. Lydia called me when they found him at the Nemeton, with Allison. I also came along with someone else." Ethan said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Jackson!" Lydia screeched, yanking him into a hug.

"Oh god." Stiles rolled his eyes. Allison smiled. It felt like some big family reunion to her. Someone was missing though. Was it.....

"Where's Kira?" Allison asked

"She went home with Malia." Stiles answered. He was a bit surprised Allison remembered to ask about her. It's not like she and Kira were the best of friends. It had seemed pretty obvious they had some kind of rivalry when Scott had shown interest in her. Unfortunately, that love didn't last very long afterwards.

"Malia?" Allison asked.

"Later." Scott said, turning to everyone," We're going to see Aiden. Come on Lyds."

—————————

"He woke up, but immediately fell back asleep." Melissa told Scott, writing away on the paper on her clipboard," He was whispering something that I couldn't really understand. He was trying to keep his eyes from closing. I thought maybe talking to him would help, but he went under again.

"Why didn't you guys call me?" Scott asked.

"We had no time." Lydia said, listening to Aiden's heart monitor. The steady heartbeat relaxed her a bit," Techincally, Parrish is the one who found her. Once we walked up for a closer look, I noticed Aiden on the ground beside her."

"How did Parrish manage to find her if Derek couldn't even do it. Parrish doesn't even know what he is."

"We don't know what Parrish is either, but he said he had seen the nemeton before. That he'd wake up with his clothes burned and he would have dreams about it. He would feel as if something else was controlling his body and taking him there. He even attacked Peter on the way over there."