Chapter 45

Stiles stood in Scott's kitchen. He had slept over since Allison was supposed to be coming over today. Malia had slept over as well, drooling all over Scott's bedroom floor. Scott had woken up earlier than him, showering and cleaning up his house. They had all decided to skip school today to catch up with their bestfriend. She seemed a bit off last night, but Stiles assumed that it was because she was tired.

"Stiles?" Melissa patted his shoulder, gaining his attention," Something wrong?"

"Nothing. Just thinking."

"About?"

"Allison."

"They're going to be here in a couple of minutes. What's on your mind?" Melissa asked, grabbing a mug to make some coffee. She had a day off today. She was probably going to go back to sleep after greeting Chris.

"Just a bit worried about her. I felt something wrong yesterday. Like... something wrong with her. I don't know."

"I don't think you should worry, at least not now. She's back now, so try and focus on the good okay?"

Stiles nodded," Yeah, I hope things stay this good for a while."

The doorbell rang as Malia came walking down the stairs, her hair a mess on her head.

"Good morning." Melissa smiled. She walked to the door and opened it, greeting Lydia.

"She isn't here yet?" Lydia asked, putting her bag down onto the couch.

"Give them another 10 and they should be here." Melissa assured

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Um Liam, lover boy is approaching." Adryan said. Theo was walking towards them with a big smile on his face.

"Who's that?" Lina asked

"Some dude who's hitting on him." Adryan answered

"He's not hitting on me."

"Sure he isn't."

"Hey Liam." Theo said with a smile

"HeY LiAm" Tracy mocked.

"Oh yeah because we're invisible." Lina mumbled

"Where you guys going?" Josh asked

"Is that your business?" Lina asked

"Don't be a bitch." Tracy said

"Excuse me!" Lina yelled

"Stop." A boy shoved Tracy's shoulder

"Shut up, Corey. She's the one being rude when all we did was ask a simple question."

"A question that you shouldn't be asking because where we go is none of your business." Adryan put his hands on his hips.

"Alright, alright. I just wanted to ask you something." Theo said to Liam, effectively silencing everyone else

"Can it wait? We need to get going." Adryan asked. He wanted to go as soon as possible so they wouldn't lose any daylight.

"It's just a qu—"

Lina put her hand up to shush him," Listen dude, you're cute and all, but Liam doesnt have time for a guy right now. If you're going to ask him on a date, do it later."