Part One Finale: He's mine

A couple days later (LIAMS BDAYY)

"Yes." Stiles mumbled, stepping backward to look at everything with a full view. He had finally found a secluded spot on this beach for his two friends to come later on in the day.

The water looked very beautiful, the sun reflecting nicely. The sound of the seagulls flying gracefully was music to his ears. It felt nice to be outside, feeling the wind and sun on his skin.

He had been walking around for half an hour looking for a spot like this. A spot that would be vacant all day and probably all nigt long. He smiled, hoping that their date went as good as it was planned.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Alright, put this on." Lydia ordered

Liam groaned, regretting the promise he made to let her dress him. He knew she was the mastermind behind this whole thing.

He remembered that Scott was always on the phone. At first, he was a bit worried that Scott might've been seeing someone else, but the moment he saw Lydia step into his house with several bags he knew they were both up to something.

Lydia kept appearing to talk to Scott in secret. They would always whisper lowly and for some reason, Liam could not hear them no matter how hard he tried. It baffled him everytime they were together. Then again, his powers have seemed to be acting up for the past month.

"Alright, how does this look?" Liam did a slow 360 to show off the front and the back. This had been the 10th outfit he had tried on in the past hour. Lydia had taken him to buy these almost a week ago and he hadn't even touched them up until now.

"You have a big butt." Lydia mumbled. Mason nodded in silent agreement

"Can we please focus on the clothes." Liam grumbled in embarrassment. His cheeks were tinted red from Lydia's comment.

He had on a cream colord turtleneck. He loved how soft the material was. Lydia wanted to pair it with some light blue jeans, but she settled on some black jeans.  The pants were semi-loose, but they still sculpted Liam's legs nicely while also shaping his butt perfectly.

"Your waist looks slim too." Mason complemented. The turtle neck clung to his body

"Looks good to be honest, do you like it?" Lydia asked excitedly. She had helped him with his outfits just like he promised. Hopefully she could trick him into letting her help him with his hair.

"Is he taking you out to dinner?" Mason asked

"I'm not sure, ask Lydia here. I know that she knows." Liam walked into his bathroom, closing the door.

Mason turned to Lydia, who whispered the plan to him quietly.

——————-

Liam washed his face, a little irritated but appreciative that Lydia and Mason came to help him so early. Now he wouldn't be struggling on his own in a couple of hours.

"Liam, hurry up in there! I'm buying breakfast!" Lydia yelled

Liam smiled happily. This is the longest things had gone without something going wrong. This is the first time in months that he has felt like an actual teen. That he's felt...normal... and he loves it.

He splashed some water on his face, indulging in the warm feeling it gave him. He opened his eyes, gasping lightly at his reflection. His eyes were glowing. He leaned in closer to his mirror, confused. He kept trying to make it go away, but he couldn't seem to control it as his eyes kept flickering. He sighed in frustration as the flickering continued