Chapter 9

Saturday, 3am

Third person POV:

"Hey." Scott said as he walked into his room, Liam laid on his bed. He turned to Scott when he came in

"Hey." Liam smiled.

Scott laid next to him, so they were facing each other. He interlocked his fingers with Liam's and put their hands between their bodies. Liam sighed sadly

"What's wrong, pup?" Scott pulled Liam closer.

"I was just... worried. Scott," Liam paused for a second," That thing almost killed us. Malia and I, I mean." Liam's eyes glossed over. He sniffled.

Scott frowned and kissed Liam's forehead," I know Liam, I'm sorry. I knew you shouldn't have gotten involved. I promise I just wanted to keep you safe."

Liam cried silently for a couple of minutes, Scott just tried his best to comfort him and make him feel better.

Liam grabbed Scott and kissed him. It was a kiss full of every emotion he had been feeling in that moment. Fear, Love, Worry. Scott kissed back with the same fire, smiling into the kiss as a grabbed Liam's hips to pull their bodies impossibly closer. Liam tightened the arm he wrapped around Scott's neck, deepening the kiss.

They pulled away, panting. Liam frowned for a second, his eyes showed that he was thinking.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked

There was a moment of silence as Liam thought of what to say.

"D-do you love m-me?" Liam whispered

"Of course I do." Scott said," So much."

"Then.... why can't we y'know...date?" Liam said

Scott sighed," We can try, if you want. It's just with everything going on I just don't think we should focus on that kind of thing right now."

"I know, it's just.. I really want to."

Scott smiled and pecked his lips," Okay, we can try this out then. It'll work out okay, i promise."

"Okay." Liam smiled, showing teeth as he pressed his lips against Scott's.
———————
Sunday morning

Lydia's POV:

"Malia, get up!" I said as I threw a pillow to Malia's face

I smiled as she groaned loudly," Why?! It's Sunday, why can't you just sleep in for once?"

"Sleep in? It's already 10 in the morning, I have to get my day going, so get up."

"Ughhh, fine bitch." Malia whispered the last part

"What was that?"

"Nothing, hey... can you make me breakfast?"

"If waffles with eggs and bacon is fine with you, then yeah."

"Yeah, yeah let's go" Malia grabbed her hand and led her downstairs.
———————

"Malia, have you showered." I asked, taking a sip of my coffee

"Rude, but no I haven't," Malia smirked," We should talk."

"About?"

"Lydia, you're going to have to tell everyone what's going on eventually. About that noise you've been hearing"

"It's just a heart monitor Malia, not that big of a deal."

"Yes, yes it is. You and I both know you only hear a heart monitor from hospitals. Hospitals mean people are hurt or something right? What if this is a warning? We should tell Scott and Stiles."