Chapter 26

A couple hours later

Scott sniffled as he felt something up his nose. He wiggled his nose around, moving his head back as a sudden urge to sneeze made him tingle.

He opened his eyes, looking down at the hair that had been tickling his nose. He smiled softly as he realized Liam's body was pressed against his for warmth.

He moved slightly, hearing Liam moan softly. Scott's leg was in between his, pressed right against his dick. He moved his leg again, feeling Liam tighten his hold on him. He did it again, feeling him move against him even more. He can hear Liam's breaths becoming a bit heavy. He knew he shouldn't tease him too much, so he stopped with a big grin on his face.

He moved his head as Liam pressed his cheek against his neck.

"Scott?" Liam groaned, stretching

"Good morning." Scott said with a warm smile.

"It stinks."

"Yeah, it's you pup. You haven't showered in two days and you were in the sewers."

"I thought you said Malia cleaned me though." Liam giggled

"Yeah but you still need a shower, you dunce." Scott said, smiling as Liam smacked his chest.

"I don't want to." Liam said, hugging Scott tighter. He shoved his face into Scott's neck.

"Come on pup, we need to go see you're parents remember?" Scott kisses his head, rubbing his back. He felt Liam sigh happily, letting his hand rest on Scott's nipple

"Liam?" Scott asked, being answered with silence. Scott rolled his eyes, flicking Liam's forehead.

"What?" Liam said

"I'll get up then." Scott moved, getting up. The clock read 10:30am

"Why?" Liam asked dragging the 'y'

"Because you stink, so shower. Come on, I'll let you pick out some of my old clothes."

Liam slid of the bed dramatically with a groan. He sat down on the floor by Scott's dresser as Scott sat beside him.

"Alright, so there are some clothes that I have from last year that don't fit." Scott said digging through his clothes

Liam eyed him. Looking from Scott's crooked jawline, to his lips, to his nose, his cheeks, and finally his eyes.

Scott noticed, scrunching his forehead," What?"

"Huh?" Liam blinked from his daze," What?"

"You were staring."

"No I wasn't." Liam said shyly

Scott huffed, pulling Liam closer him, pressing their lips together. It was a soft kiss, really nothing more than just a peck

"Is that what you wanted?" Scott asked

"Shut up." Liam whispered against his lips

"Mhm, so? What clothes would you like?"

"Anything is fine, really."

"Okay then." Scott said. He pulled out an old, faded t-shirt with a large guitar on it," Is this okay?"