Chapter 3

The next morning, a hurried noise made Scott wake up early.
He opened his eyes and realized Liam was no longer on the bed. He was getting dressed.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked, sitting up and showing his bare chest.

Liam pulled a shirt over his chest," We have school in 20 minutes."

Scott's phone rang, it was Stiles.

"Hello?" Scott said.

"Scott can you hurry your wolf ass up? I've been waiting her for ten minutes dude." Stiles sighed," Yeah and I kinda wanna be at school now?" Malia added from her spot in the passenger seat.

Scott ended the call and brushed his teeth before quickly getting dressed. Then he rushed Liam out've his room.

"Scott wai-"

Liam and Scott stumbled out the door. Liam fell face first and Scott fell right ontop of him, hitting his nose on the back of Liam's head.

Liam tried to get up but he could feel a certain private part touching his butt. His eyes widened.

"Um Scott." Liam whispered.

Then Stiles honked the horn for them to hurry up. Scott lifted his head and looked at the position they were in. Then he felt himself grow in his area. He quickly shoved himself off of Liam.

"Scott!" Stiles shouted.

Scott and Liam bolted out the door when Malia said," Hurry up and get in the back. Will you?"

Stiles backed out from Scott's parking lot and drove onto the street, stopping at a red light.

"So what took you guys so long?" Stiles asked.

"Did you guys have sex?" Malia asked.

"No! Why?" Scott quickly answered back.

"Because it smells like horny in this car, and i'm almost sure it isn't Stiles."

Then without warning, the back window broke open.

"What the fuck was that?" Stiles asked, as he started to drive again.

"I don't know." Scott said. He got up from his seat and turned around. There was a black SUV right behind them.

Then gun shots followed," Faster Stiles!" Malia yelled.

Stiles footed the gas and sped up. More gun shots, then Liam's window was broken.

"They're Assasins!" Liam yelled

Scott grabbed Liam and pulled him onto his lap to protect him. Liam hid his face in Scott's arms.

There was two more gun shots. One hitting Scott in the back, making him growl. Liam lifted his head.

"Scott!" Liam grabbed Scott's face.

Scott grabbed Liam's hand and gave a reasurring squeeze. Liam seemed to calm down.

Then Stiles turned hard right and Scott had to grab Liam tight to avoid him falling out of his arms.

The SUV disappeared for the moment.

"Is it over?" Malia asked, shaking the glass off of her.

"I think so?" Stiles said.

"Scott is your back okay?" Liam asked in worry.

"Yeah it is, it's healing I promise." Scott cooed.

"Don't hurt yourself for me? Please?" Liam pleaded.