Forget It.

I woke to my alarm making me Groan a little turning it off and sitting up with a yawn trying to check my hair but my hand hit the rollers "oww!" I complained as I looked to the clock seeing it was half nine and then I glanced at the calendar on the wall seeing the circle around today.

"Hu! He's home today!" I smiled excitedly jumping out of bed. Going out into the empty and spotless apartment I got the shower on heating up the water while I got sorted out getting my sexy linguré and my dress that I wasn't particularly attached too as I had a feeling it was going to be in shreds on the floor within an hour, I had my shower and got dressed fixing my hair and my pretty make up as I heard the familiar noise of the struggling beetle engine I tried to ignore it and not get to excited as I set the chess board on the dining table up where I had packed it away while he was gone so I could you know use my dining table. And I went to the kitchen filling the kettle and setting it on the stove to hear as the front door unlocked and opened.

I innocently turned seeing the door closing as he stood there in his thick boots, his tight blue jeans with his belt and knife, his green button down half undone letting his chains sit against his skin, his long leather coat over him to keep the chill from his car to the door away from his exposed skin, his hat holding back his hair and his bag over his shoulder, his facial hair in need of a trip where he left his razor here while he was gone. He opened his mouth as if to speak but I couldn't contain my excitement a second more

"BENNY!" I squealed running over and jumping into his arms almost pushing him over as I hugged him and wrapped my legs around him He seemed a little shocked putting his arms around me too I grabbed his head pulling him close and kissed his soft lips feeling that seductive tickle of his hair against my face, he kissed back tenderly rubbing his thumb in my hip, I could have kissed him forever that taste of coffee, apple juice, dust and mahogany made me never want to move but I pulled back to allow us both to breath "hi Benny"

"Well. That's a fine hello if I do say so y/n" he laughs "now no disrespect hun, but I have to put you down you are... very heavy" he says forcing me to stand on my own

"Hey!"

"What! I wasn't expecting you to jump on me hun I wasn't expecting prepared"

"I missed you" I smiled nuzzling into his neck

"I was gone like three days" he laughs moving to take his hat and jacket off

"I'm not allowed to miss you?"

"Of course you are, I missed you too hun" he smiled kissing my cheek "now, I have got work to do" he says handing me his bag taking a couple things out of it leaving the laundry inside "ohh and about sex"

"What?" I asked a little surprised he saw thought me so fast

"Forget it. I have work to do" he says going to his board and reading thought the games he plaid while away. I sighed taking the bag emptying it out and putting one some laundry returning his things to all there usual places in the flat as he worked until the kettle was done

"Coffee my love?" I asked going over and making coffee

"Ohh thank you hun" he smiled so I took his coffee over sitting it beside his board and my own just across from him he picked it up and took a hurried sip "umm I do miss your coffee when I'm away" he says "you always make it better then me"

"That's because when you make it, it's usually early in the morning and your too lazy to get dressed" I laughed moving to sit on his leg "so you end up messing it up" I laughed nuzzling into his neck "hi"

"Hello" he says looking down at me as he worked "you are really clingy today"

"I missed you" I smiled moving my hand down his exposed skin