Pregnant Lady

I walked slowly though the hotel I kinda missed my heels I miss the noise they made as I clacked across the hotel floors frightening all these chess boys half to death but heels was not going to happen. Just my little white tennis sneakers with my stockings I was honestly surprised they still fit me, I walked though the hotel seeing all the boards still getting set up going over to the little bar looking at the chalk board of everything they had to sell, I felt a kick so I giggled and ran my hands over my little black long pinafore dress and my cute stomach. stroking my tummy over and over to calm them down. 

"Aww there you are" I heard behind me I felt a hand on my back and Benny's soft tickly kiss on my cheek "You're late sweetheart" 

"Yeah well, it takes me longer to get ready nowadays" I smiled 

"How so?"

"I am a pregnant lady"

"so?"

"It takes me longer to have a shower I can't reach some places, and a bath isn't an option I can't get in and out, that and making an outfit is harder when half my clothes don't fit me"

"Well you look beautiful sweetheart" He smiled kissing my head he smiled putting his hand on my own feeling my stomach "Aww he's kicking"

"They are kicking a lot today" 

"Th-they? awww sweetheart that's adorable" He says "Come on I wanna show you off to the chess boys"

"why?" I giggled

"Because I wanna show you off" 

"You just wanna show everyone you got a girl pregnant?"

"Can't I be excited? about our baby coming? about the tiny human I put in your tummy"

"Really? this whole thing just inflates your ego doesn't it?" I sighed

"A little bit" He smirked 

"Fine" I sighed "But I'm not wondering around like a parade, I don't have the strength" 

"why not?"

"I am a Pregnant Lady"

"You can't keep using that at an excuse when there is stuff you don't wanna do sweetheart"

"Yes I can, at least till there born" 

"Alright," he laughs putting an arm around me and tugging me along with him to the main part of the hotel 

"Benny? after can we get ice cream?"

"Maybe we'll see"

"But I want ice cream, you have to do what I say and be nice to me"

"why do I have to be nice to you?"

"I am a Pregnant lady! Impregnated with you're child"

"fine, I'll get you ice cream" 

"Yay!" I giggled nuzzling with his shirt 

"But not too much ice cream, you'll get chubby" He jokes

"... I will vomit on jacket benny"

"I didn't mean it sweetheart, you are soo touchy today"

"Yes Because I'm pregnant!"

"You can't keep using that as an excuse y/n"

"Yes I can" I smiled "Like you don't use it as an excuse to get blow jobs?"

"....I only do so because I kinda don't wanna stick my dick in you that seems like a bad idea"

"Benny I'm already pregnant, not like you can get me double pregnant"

"But what if like... I hit his head or something"

"Your dick does not reach all the way into my womb benny... and also if you did hit his head that means My water has broken and the baby is coming out literally within the next couple of hours so I should hope your not trying to have sex with my while I'm in labour"

"that's why I ask for blow jobs"

"You are so gonna freak out when i got into labour"

"Ohhh no I won't. I shall be in the husband room down the hall with a chess book"

"You're holding my hand benny weather you like it or not"

"why? I wanna go sit in the husband room"

"Because I'm a pregnant lady, and what pregnant lady says goes." 

"Fine, but just hold your hand I'm not looking"

"why not?"

"... I do not. want to watch the head of a human being coming out of you. my head is messed up enough thank you" 

"Messed up?"

"seeing a human coming out of you, its gonna be weird"

"yes it is, well it's your fault for getting me pregnant"

"Alright that's fair sweetheart" He smiled kissing my cheek

"Benny!" I smiled excitedly moving his hand back to my stomach as my tummy kicked 

"Awww hey kiddo," he smiled stroking my stomach and giving my stomach a kiss "Come on lets get to work, then we can get back to the hotel and rest the tummy" he smiled kissing my head and tugging me along to where he needed to go play chess.