Strip Poker

I sat on the soft cushion that Benny had used in his attempt to build a sofa but I had out it on the floor of his living room, him sat on the other with black and white squares of course. As we sat sipping our glasses of apple juice as I delt the cards.
I sat still in my dress, cardigan and shoes, Benny down to his Jeans, his slightly striped button down and black t shirt and he looked unhappy as I delt him his cards. He seemed to glare at me before picking his cards up and setting them back down I checked my own and didn't react at all we plaid on a little until once again he lost and he sighed undoing the buttons on his shirt
"Wooo!! Strip Benny!" I giggled slightly clapping
"Ohh shut up y/n" he sighed throwing his shirt in the floor beside him "I don't know why I play with you I really don't"
"Because it's fun" I smiled
"Why can't we ever play strip chess" he sighed taking the cards and shuffling them as it was his turn to deal
"Because that would require more clothing then either of us own"
"True" he sighed as he delt the cards and we plaid on and by some miracle he actually one"whoo!" He smiled so I slipped off my cardigan and I took the cards to shuffle and deal and fairly quickly I won again so he sighed and pulled off his shirt revealing his bare skin I smiled playfully at him and he winked at me "eyes on your cards darling" he warns taking the cards to shuffle and deal himself and he won again "yes! Dress off! Dress off!"
I sighed undoing my little dress and slipping it off leaving me in my underwear and he wolf whistled at me
"Ohh come on Benny nothing you haven't seen before" I laughed taking the cards to shuffle them
"Yeah, I've seen alot of things before doesn't mean I can't get excited" he smirked "I see the full moon very often, but it's still beautiful and exciting when I get to see it"
I sighed picking up my cards and he took his own we plaid for a while until he again lost so I smiled to him and he sighed standing up undoing his jeans pushing them off his legs and sitting back on the cushion in his boxers "I hate playing you"
"Why?"
"Because you know how to manipulate me"
"Do I?"
"Umm, I swear you internationally get down to your bra and panties so you can flash them at me"
"Maybe you should try that"
"I would, but your not as easily distracted by me are you darling"
"Well maybe if you stoped walking around the apartment half naked I would be a little more excited when you take your shirt off"
"I thought you always get excited when I strip for you?"
"I do, it's just less exciting when I see it so much"
"Yeah? You like watching me strip? Or do you just like me being naked?"
"I enjoy both"
"Yeah sure you do"
"Don't you like when I strip too?"
"Of course I do, I'd much rather you quit cheating at poker and simply did a strip show for me?"
"Dream on Benny"
"Ohh I will, I dream about it enough it'll come true. It normally does when I dream about you"
We continued on and he won sitting smirking at me biting his lip a little as he looked at me "bra, gimme" he smirked
"Nope" I smiled getting up and going towards the bedroom
"Hey! That's the rules you lost so strip" he smirked
"Nope," I smiled as I stood in the doorway to the bedroom unclipping my bra and throwing it at him "want the rest of your strip show come to bed Benny" I smirked he smirked back holding my bra tighly in his hand before throwing it with the rest of our clothes and coming to bed.