Care

I shuffled my little feet across the cold basement floor, in my little thigh-high black socks with a white stripe around the top, my little cotton white panties and my chiffon white baby doll nightie with black lace ruffles, I hadn't curled my hair in days and I had only smudged panda eye like eyeliner where I applied it three days ago and had yet to fully remove it. I shuffled myself through the bedroom and into the doorway that led to the rest of the basement apartment. At the table as usual sat Benny, in his usual black jeans, belt, black t-shirt and chains, focused intently on the game he played with himself at the kitchen table. For a moment he didn't notice me so we both just waited in silence, the only sound of the drips of the shower head and the ticking of the clock on the table. 

But I broke the silence, "Benny?"

He glanced up hands still on the pieces, "Yeah?" the moment his eyes caught me his lips curled into a sly smile, "Hm, What is it sugarcookie?"

I simply opened my arms wide and looked as sad as I could, "Uppies?"

He smiled and turned his clock off. He pushed his chair back and closed the distance between us with quick steps "You want Uppies?" He chuckled, and I nodded, "Up we go then," He smiled as he gripped my thighs and lifted me up and into his arms, 

"Yay!" I giggled as I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled him tight,

"There we go, You're such a cute little sugar cookie aren't you?" 

I nodded,

"Good girl," He smiled as he kissed my nose, "Everything okay?" he asked tenderly and I nodded, "Okay, You just relax then let me take care of you." he cooed, "Now you happy to stay while I make coffee?" 

I nodded, so he carried me with him to the kitchen, he held me the whole time he made his coffee this used to be a hard task for Benny but he had gotten so used to this that he had actually grown daily strong, at least enough he could lift me and carry me around anyway. "Benny?"

"Umm?"

"Juicy?"

"Only if you ask for it properly,"

"Can I have Apple juice please?"

"Of course, you can sugar." He smiled as he kissed my temple, and he got out a glass from the cupboard,

"No, not a glass."

"No?" he asked, "You're usual cup?"

I nodded, so he made me up some juice in my little straw cup he took it and went to hand it to me but when I tried to take it,

"Ah. what do we say?"

"Thank you, Benny," I smiled as I kissed him and took my cup,

"Good girl." He praised, as he took his coffee to the table, I smiled excitedly as his praise made my stomach bubble "What now? you all done with me?"

"Can I stay and watch your game?"

"Awwww, course you can sugar." he smiled, "Big chair? or with me?"

"With you, Please.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I wanna cuddle with you."

"Aww alright sugar." He smiled as he took his seat and sat me on his leg as he returned to his game, I snuggled into his neck and watched him play often I kicked my feet as they hovered over the floor, and often I would sip my straw to get some apple juice, I noticed he got stuck on a particular problem but I knew the solution so I fixed it for him, for a moment he glared until he realized I was right. "Damn it. Even when you're like this you're smarter than me." 

"I see no reason you'd assume I wasn't" I smiled, 

"Yeah, yeah smart ass." he joked, and I did my best not to be upset, "I'm only joking sugar cookie," he reassured, which made me giggle. "Good girl." He said kissing my head, 

I smiled excitedly as his praise made my stomach bubble, so I watched him play for a good while longer until my juice was gone as I was bored I began to tap the empty cup on the table,

"Sugar. No." He said as he took my cup away, "You break you're cup you'll be grumpy all week."

"Humm." I pouted,

"Don't pout just because you can't get what you want,"

"I thought I was a princess."

"You are a little princess but even princesses don't get everything they want." 

"Fine," 

"Good girl," he said petting my hair, 

I sat and watched him play a while till I spoke up again, "Benny?"

"Yes, sugar?"

"Do you think I'm pwetty?" I intentionally changed it to make it sound cuter,

"Awwww, You are Very Pwetty." He smiled, as he rubbed his nose on mine

"I am?"

"You are very very Pwetty sugar cookie."

"Even when I'm little?"

"You're pretty all the time." he smiled, "But Yes, you are extra adorable when you're little. My sweet little doll, my little sugar cookie, you're very cute and innocent when you're little. Plus I enjoy it, means I get to care for you and look after you and tell you how much I love you all the time, and I know it helps you relax, I know... stuff hasn't been great lately so I know you like just going back to basics and being little It's so sweet and I know how happy it makes you, and how relaxed it makes you." He explained, "and I get to see you all happy and blushy for even just my kisses, it makes you happy and it makes me happy, Besides its not like you act like this all the time." he laughs "You have a job, you do groceries, you come to tournaments with me your not like this all the time, and I do adore my sexy, mature, y/n. But I also love my little adorable sugar cookie. They both make up you and I love you." 

"I love you too benny."