Mrs Watts

I smirked to myself as I often did fixing my facial hair in the mirror and making it sit just so. I put a comb through my hair and headed out into the main part of my hotel room. I put my socks on and squirted a little extra aftershave on as I knew it would be warm today. Having to jump a little to get my jeans on. Grabbing my belt from the bedpost slotting my knife in as usual. I grabbed the first shirt out of my bag and ended up with my grey button down so I did it up leaving the top as usual to expose my chains. I slipped my rings on and my shoes and hat taking my keys on the way out. I locked up and headed down the hideously patterned hallways down to the main hall where everyone had gathered for the tournament. With the mass of button-downs and greased hair, I went to the bar and grabbed myself a sprite and I spotted a familiar camera on the marble bar top.

"Morning towns"

"Morning Watts" he smiled back "you signed in?"

"Not yet. Wanted a drink first"

"Why worried?"

"Worried? Me? Not at all towns. Well have this wrapped up prize money in hand by this afternoon"

"Would you like an interesting bit of information about the competition?"

"I don't need it" I smirked

"Alright" he laughed having a little more drink

"Tell me anyway"

"I found something of interest this tournament"

"What? Are we actually playing on wooden boards this time?"

"No something even more interesting"

"Oh? Go on then don't keep me in suspense"

"I believe I found the future Mrs Watts"

"What?" I choked up laughing

"You haven't seen her yet? Have you?"

"Trust me. You'll know her when you see her. And I'll be the first to recommend myself. I shoot great wedding pictures" he smirked winking at me before heading off I assumed he was joking so I didn't think much more about it I signed in and wondered around keeping an eye on the few faces I knew could possibly be worth more than a thought

"Get lost perv!" I heard across the way it was undoubtedly a female voice so I looked over the hotel lobby and...

I saw her.

These little black boots sat happily at her ankles, with little wedge heels. These skin-tight blue jeans that exposed her every curve and crevice a fairly sizable ass had been squeezed in them to the extent I'd be a little worried if she bent over that the back seam would bust, the jeans up to her waist with a black belt around her hips a holster on her right hip holding something that I couldn't see but the belt had bullet loops that she has stored something in not sure what little gold tubes only two or three of them sat there. She had a blue button-down the sleeves rolled to just above her elbows a tattoo clearly on her arm of what I couldn't see from here, the shirt tucked into her jeans the top buttons undone to reveal a little cleavage. Little makeup on her face but a blood red lip and some eye liner her hair in this intricate fire maybe even six strand braid that went all the way down her back in a braid it went to the small of her back god know how long it was out of it. She was standing with a young boy named Quinn that I knew well he had a tendency to be an asshole to the few women who show up every now and again. Given where his hand was he clearly slapped her ass and honestly having seen her ass I'm not sure I blame him for trying... cause I think I would have in his situation.

And her response was a hard slap in the face loud enough people looked and his face turned bright red his eye-watering.

She looked pissed and walked off into another part of the hotel and I have to admit I watched her every step as she left.