Benny the bunny sitter p2

I groaned as I almost fell out of bed, I turned over trying to cuddle up with y/n but instantly realizing she wasn't here. "Ohh right. You left at six this morning" I yawned just then bunsy jumped up and laid on me "morning. Fuzzy little bitch. I know you want breakfast but I don't get up at such ridiculous hours like y/n." I pushed her away and got up wrapping my kimono around me and heading out to the kitchen making myself a coffee having a prolonged sip I turned and saw bunsy in her little area across the way stood by her empty food bowl glaring at me "I need coffee before anything else. Learn that now little rabbit" she glared and stomped but I simply sipped my coffee she kicked again flipping her food bowl "you are a grumpy little bunny. Now did you get it from y/n or did she get it from you?" I glared filling her bowl and going to the bathroom, I set the tap on and stripped off having a nice hot shower I admit I spent a good while in the shower as it was warm, with good water pressure unlike my apartment I wrapped up in a towel and headed to my bedroom. I got dressed for the day and went sitting in her living room for a while "what am I gonna do... today." I looked and saw bunsy looking at me from her bed of hay glaring at me with those tiny rabbit eyes so I glared back at her, guess I could play a little chess? I could sit out in the garden? Listen to a vinyl, or watch some TV, guess I should really make some food... ehh not hungry yet. I wonder if she'll call me when she gets.... Wherever it is she's going. She usually does. I could read?... Yeah alright I'll read till dinner time.

I got done with my book and did myself a little dinner I wasn't overly hungry tonight for some reason "go on you. Hop on into your house so I can go to bed" I told her gently poking her cotton tail with my foot she looked mad and even thumped her feet "go to bed. It is a bunny rabbit bedtime. Because it's Benny bedtime. I don't wanna be up anymore and you woke me up. Go. Go to bed." I said but she didn't move "go to bed. Or I will call y/n" I warn and she stood up on her back legs "yeah I'll call y/n. I'll call your mum and felm her you where a bad bad bunny. Tell her you would go to bed. Tell her you bit me and did other bad little bunny things and then she'll te me not to give you any more of those little pineapple and apple....things."

She turned and began to hop to her little house

"Yeah. You hop on back to your hutch. I'm the human! I am the boss of you tiny rabbit! Well y/n is and I let her boss me around. But I'm above you cotton tail. And she'll believe me because I am a human you are a bunny. I am Benny you are bunsy I outrank you I am the boss of you" I told her shutting her pen up so she didn't wake me again in the morning "don't look at me like that. I am the boss. Atleast till y/n gets home."

I locked up and shut the house down going to my bedroom and getting into bed I sat a while trying to read but I was too tried so I shut the light off and turned to try and get some sleep but I kept tossing and turning, flipping the covers, flipping the pillow but nothing was working I sighed knowing what the problem is so I forced myself out of bed rubbing my eyes as I trudge from the spare bedroom into hers cold and shut up where she left this morning I went to her bed with a yawn and grabbed the pillows taking them both back to my room with me I laid back in bed and set the two pillows one on top of the other in the other side of my bed, I got cosy and laid down pulling the pillows close spooning the pillows a little at one point even in my tried state not even opening my eyes I gave the pillow a little kiss "ummmm... y/n. I already miss you" I whispered rubbing my nose on the pillow a little "... I kinda want you to come home. So... we can talk about. Ummmm we've been trying to talk about it forever. Maybe you won't forget and ignore me this time? And we can talk about... seeing each other more often. Not just for sexy stuff, I know we have our goodbyes everytime you go away but... I kinda want more then that, maybe... I could take you to dinner when you get home? And I could tell you how much... I really like you." I muttered holding it close "I'm talking to a pillow. Am I really getting that desperate?" I sighed "goodnight...y/n" I smiled giving it a kiss and quickly getting off to sleep.