NSFW 30

1. Where did they lose their virginity?

In a hotel room with some girl who showed him some interest in him while he was doing a tournament

2. Do they have any kinks or fetishes?

He likes spanking, and screaming. he adores when you make noise for him he could listen to you for hours and he likes spanking you leaving right red marks all over your butt to remind you that your his and only his.

3. What is the weirdest place they've had sex?

In a plane bathroom while on the way home from a trip.

4. What is their favourite position?

from behind!

5. Are they dominant, submissive, or switch?

Dominant as hell! however, if you ride him or suck him off he becomes a submissive mess.

6. Have they had any one night stands?

Lots! so many he literally doesn't remember them all.

7. Would they be more likely to do it in the bed, on the couch, on the floor, or somewhere else?

In bed. he loves doing it in bed but he does enjoy standing too

8. Have they had sex in a public place?

not really the closest is having sex in his car but other then that not really.

9. Have they ever been caught masturbating?

Not yet. But he is very paranoid

10. What does their favourite sexy underwear (to wear) look like?

Yours!! Ohh the first time was an accident he picked up your underwear from the floor in the morning after a lustful evening and went to get his coffee, he got all the way to half a cup drunk before he noticed he was in your panties and now... he has a habit of doing it in secret sometimes even if he's away, it's cosy and comfy and he makes sure he's constantly reminded of you. Not that you mind because you know if he's wearing your panties under his jeans you know he won't be fooling around with any girls whiles hes away.

11. How often do they have sex?

about once or twice a week. but its usually very intense and very long it'll be like a clear your evening benny's coming home and he's horny kinda situation you'll be lucky if you get dinner those nights because your both far too busy, and of course if he's away for a long time he'll make sure he makes it up to you when he's home.

12. Is there anybody right now they'd like to have sex with?

You of course.

13. Do they like giving oral?

He loves it! He adores burring his head between your legs and watching you go crazy hearing you scream his name like a banshee.

14. Do they like receiving oral?

Not really, he's not that keen on it. I mean obviously, if you ask he'll, of course, let you if you wanted but he prefers other things he doesn't like the loss of control and how overwhelmed and desperate he gets, he doesn't like you have so much power over him.

15. What is the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to them during sex?

He got the hiccups!! and it was the cutest thing ever!! Benny being this sexual manly man with his open shirts and chains and facial hair, being all cool sexy, he was having sex with you rather roughly in missionary at the time describing all the bad things he was going to do to you and suddenly 'Hiccup!' and it was so goddam cute!!

16. What is a song they'd listen to during hard/rough/kinky sex?

I can't get no satisfaction!

17. What is a song they'd listen to during soft/slow/passionate sex?

and then he kissed me, Or Love is strange.

18. Are they into roleplay or dress-up during sex?

Not really why would he wanna be anyone else if he can be benny watts?

19. Would they prefer sex in the tub or sex in the shower?

Shower!! he loves shower sex. actually loves watching you shower and having you watch him shower luckily his shower is in the living room so he can get comfy on the sofa and watch you and you can do so too but normally he gets maybe half done in the shower before he invites you to jump in with him.

20. If they could have sex with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?

You, of course, benny has been with a lot of girls for little relationships and one night stands but he picked you and you're his little snuggle bug and he's very very happy with you.

21. Have they ever had a threesome? If not, would they?

Maybe... Benny is open to it. and you had to admit it was an idea you hadn't minded thinking about Maybe you and Clio could torcher benny and make him go crazy? Or you could get tied up and have benny and harry use you as much as they wanted too?

22. Do they/would they use sex toys?

Is rope a toy? if so he loves it, he loves tieing you up to the bed so you can't push him away when he feels like burning his head between your legs ponding you like crazy, and he loves tieing your hands bending your back before he gives you a good spanking

23. Have they ever given someone a dirty text/letter/picture?

He's not one for being dirty while not with you, but an occasional dirty phone call if he's missed you too badly when he's away.

24. Would they have sex with their best friend?

Maybe... he'd think about it.

25. Is there anything they do after sex? (ex: smoke, eat, drink, cuddle)

He cuddles you tightly and nuzzles onto your skin while he calms down and can breathe again before falling asleep on you.

26. What is something that will never fail to get them horny?

Talk dirty to him... or well Talk chess to him. If you sit on by the chessboard and start sexually saying chess moves to him he will get harder then a rock 'Rook To E6 Benny darling'

27. Do they prefer morning sex or night sex?

He loves sex at night when its dark, cosy and warm in his apartment. He isn't opposed to morning sex but he struggles to function without coffee.

28. What is their favourite body part on the opposite sex?

breasts... he loves boobs

29. What is their favourite body part on the same sex?

He had never really thought about it but he likes hands

30. Do they watch porn/read dirty magazines?

Benny does have a rather... interesting few magazines hidden under his bed, some naughty little magazines that he gets out of an evening when he feels a little lonely. He used to keep them out on the tables in his apartment but people kept asking questions.