Formalities

I giggled running after the other girls, I wasn't sure where we were going, or where we were but that sort of thing was par for the course. The other girls ran off without me but I spotted a ladies' room so I ushered myself in and shut the door behind me. I spotted myself in the mirror taking a good look at myself for the first time in ... I wasn't sure how long.

My white plastic knee-high boots hugged my legs tightly, my tights so ripped and laddered little remained of them, my black sleeveless shift dress tight to my withering body, a white plastic belt around my waist with a round buckle, my little wrist high white gloves, my necklace long gone, earrings too, my make up smudged and muddled into nothing but madness, my hair still stiff half up and half down with my white clip to pin the back.

In a moment of clarity, I threw away my tights, wiped off my makeup and washed my face with the sink's water and soap, I took my little comb from my white leather clutch bag and fixed what little needed to be repaired on my hair, I dried my face and fixed my smokey eye shadow high to, my two liner lines one at my eyelid the other at the crest of my eye where my eye shadow ended, I added a slight blush to my cheeks and nose tip leaving my freckled exposed, I added mascara to my already fake lashes both top and bottom, and I grabbed my black lipstick so dark and dense as well as my white lip liner, I lined my lips perfectly and then added the lipstick blending the two with my finger to create a sort of gradient to my lips. I spritzed enough of my perfume to drown an elephant and refilled my bag before heading back out following the direction the other girls had gone.

I soon picked up on the music playing and found myself in an art Deco-style bar, with carpets, a grey floor with dancing people, and a bar littered with people, I found my way to the floor setting my handbag on the floor to dance around, I found the other girls I had spent my time with even if I didn't even know their names. They greeted me with a smile and handed me a drink which I quickly had and joined the dance.

My mind became fuzzy, the vibration of the music through the floor, time seemed to slow, like all that existed in the world was myself and the music as I danced.

In a moment of clarity, I looked across the bar, as they offered me another drink.

I saw him across the bar, and sat on one of the stools. He had a pair of black shined shoes, a pair of black jeans tight to his legs, a black t-shirt with some silver chains hung low, a green button down with only two or three of the bottom buttons done up, he had a thick leather trench coat over him and a cowboy hat on the bar beside him, He had fluffy blonde hair and a gracing of facial hair, his brown eyes seeming to linger on me as I danced. I smiled at him as I danced having some more of my drink, He smirked watching me, and taking a drink of his own beer.

I passed the drink along and continued to dance for a while until I felt a hand across my arm.

His hand stroked across my arm gently up towards my shoulder so I moved back to press us together. I was utterly lost in the music and movements feeling him grind against my back and I often did it back to him too, his hands often stroked my arms and waist guiding our dance to the music, his jacket gone often the cold of his chains and rings would make me jump a little, I could smell his teakwood scented aftershave, often feel his facial hair tickling against my skin when he would move closer to my exposed neck, I often found my hand moving back to twist my fingers in the locks of his hair.

"You're a good dancer." He whispered in my ear

"I have a good partner" I smirked back just as the bottle found its way to my hand again I went to drink but he grabbed the bottle

"Don't." He warns

"Why not?"

"It's not just beer"

"I know" I giggled

"Don't." He warns "I think I'd like to dance with you sober"

"Really?"

"For me baby" he whispered

I blushed and passed on the bottle without taking a sip continuing to dance getting more intense

"Good girl" he smirked

"Can we dance?"

"Of course, we can"

We danced getting closer and closer his hands wandering up and down my body his fingers gently stroking across my bottom lip

"You're beautiful" he cooed

"I don't know if you are handsome or not, haven't looked at you."

"Why don't you?"

"Why should I? We're just dancing"

"What if we wanna do more than dance?"

"Boys often don't wanna do more than dance"

"Who said I was a boy?" He whispered, "What do Men want?"

"Men? Well they often want more than a dance" I smirked as I slowly turned to face him, the boy from the bar but his jacket gone left with his hat and his beer at the bar

"Hi"

"Hi" I giggled lazily wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my body tight to his so much I felt the cold sting of his belt through my dress "Handsome" I smiled

"You flatter me Baby" He smirked wrapping his arms around my waist his hands on the opposite hip guiding me as I danced our grinding only got more intense "I never caught your name?"

"I didn't throw it."

"Humm Guess you didn't" he smirked stroking his hands down my ass

"Who needs the formalities? We're only dancing" I whispered playing with the tiny thin hair on his chin

"Maybe I think we've danced enough" he whispered touching his nose to mine

"You can never dance enough" I smirked running my hand down his chain and letting my body slip down his by the time my hand met the buttons on his shirt my head was at his belt but he forced me back to his eyes "Will you tell me your name?"

"Why? Do we need the formalities?" he smirked back "Benny. Benny Watts"

"Benny. Benny. Benny" I giggled nuzzling into his neck

"Do I get to know about you?" he whispered pulling us even closer

"Y/n"

"Y/n" he smirked "A name as beautiful as the rest of you" He cooed

"You flatter me" I smiled taking his hand and spinning out and he quickly spun me back into his chest

"Come and stay in my room tonight"

"What?"

"Come up and stay in my hotel room tonight."

"Oh? And do what?"

"More than dance baby" he smirked

"Okay" I smiled

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" I giggled

"Come on" He smirked we grabbed our stuff and he wrapped his arm around my waist and tugged me through the hotel and up to one of the bedrooms, it was an impressive room and I giggled and collapsed on the bed. "Comfy baby?" he smirked

"I didn't know I was in a hotel"

"Didn't you?" he asked

"No" I giggled

"You do know you in Las Vegas right?"

"Am I?" I giggled "Cosmic"

"I think you need to get to bed." he said going through his bag "Here you can borrow my shirt tonight," he said handing over a shirt from his bag "Get yourself to bed,"

"Will you come and cuddle?"

"Absolutely baby" he smirked stripping off and climbing in the bed as I did too "Come on bed"

"Okay" I giggled cuddling up to him and I fell asleep almost immediately.