'Big Daddies' Daughter P1

I sat at my usual table reading over some matches from my last championship replaying them looking for weakness in there and my own play. My apartment cold I could see the rain battering new york in this storm from the small windows to the outside world. It was getting late, and dark now. The power went out hours ago, the landlord came down and explained it was the storm so little I could do about it. I lit candles just enough to see what I was doing. I sipped my glass of apple juice as I didn't want coffee it would just keep me up. I jumped slightly hearing a crack of thunder across the sky and the sudden return to utter silence. I plaid on making notes of it all in my head when suddenly the loud metallic sound of a knock on my door erupted across my apartment. I jumped and froze an ice cold chill down my back.

"W-who is it?" I asked getting up from my chair stepping my bare feet across the cold floor towards my door no answer, maybe I imagined it I turned to return to my board but it knocked again louder and more aggressively. I went to the door slowly unlocking it pulling it open enough to see the dirty entrance way of my apartment, the light gone out above the door, the only light the small light in the sky outside with the rain hitting the pavement, there was someone there stood between the stairs and my door.

I saw red and black heels, fishnet stockings up beautiful legs, the rim of black petticoats under a red dress, a large white fur coat covering the body, a ciggerette in her hand close to her face her beautiful sculped curls sitting so perfectly as if she took them out her roller seconds ago.

"Hello Benjamin" her sultry voice spoke

"Y/n" I replied "why didn't you say it was you, come on come out the rain" I told her quickly letting her in and shutting the door locking it up tightly, I saw now her beautiful face with her sharp eye liner and bright red lipstick and umbrella in her other hand, she hung the curve of her umbrella on the hook beside my door as she looked around my apartment, I smiled widely wrapping my arms around her waist resting my head on her shoulder as I cuddled her from behind nuzzling with her fur coat "ummm I've missed you"

"Awww I've missed you too" she smiled before she pushed me away "I'm sorry I couldn't get away" she explained slipping off her coat and hanging it beside her umbrella revealing her tight halter neck red dress with a black band around her waist "what?" She asks

"You look beautiful" I told her kissing her cheek

"You're too sweet to me Benny" she giggled tapping nose and going down into the main part of my apartment

"I uhh didn't know you where coming tonight" I quickly excused as I gathered up some clothes an such like left around my apartment, throwing some trash away just various making it look presentable

"I tried to call" she says

"Yeah powers out, maybe phone lines are down too then" I explain

"I don't know why you stay here" she sighed sitting in my leather chair with her ciggerette

"My alternate is?" I laughed leaning on the kitchen counter

"You could always come live with me?" She suggested

"Could I? Does your family even know about me?"

"My brother does, my mother does"

"When am I going to meet your family?"

"Not yet a while" she says

"And you think I can move in with you?"

"Touché" she sighed

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Rosé, of you have any" she smiled

"Of course I do," I smirked getting the bottle from my fridge that I keep just for when she comes over as it's all she ever drinks doing her a glass and one for myself going over handing it to her