Pew Pew

I snuck out of bed as I often did, he'd be in bed for at least another hour and my mind was already racing with things I needed to do today. I made sure to be quiet the only sounds that of my bare feet moving across the stone basement floor I grabbed my little robe from the door handle and pushed the glass door open enough I could escape into the apartment closing it up again behind me as I slipped my robe over my shoulders tying it at my waist with a bow. I went to the kitchen making myself a cup of tea, sipping it as I began my long list of tasks. I had my shower, I put a load of laundry on, swept and dusted the apartment, grabbed the mail from the door, set it on a pile in front of the set up board from yesterday, I cleaned the shower and the sink, giving all the pillows a plump, writing a list for the shopping today looking though the fridge and the cupboards to create an accurate list. I was going to go and get dressed but I didn't want to disturb him. I know he's still tired from being away, I spotted the basket of laundry dry from yesterday's laundry load so I went over trying to find myself an outfit for the day, Unfortunately not doing too well at it.

Black shirt - no that's benny's

Black dress, Ohh - No that's benny's shirt too

Ohh my big blue dress - Ughh nope benny's jeans

Ohh my red panties - Nope benny's boxers

Where are all my clothes!

I guess I shouldn't' be surprised that this is all his clothes given this was yesterday's laundry load, I must have just thrown a load of all Benny's clothes straight out his travel bag when he got home.

Well I don't want to go in the bedroom and wake him up given he's so sleepy still? Maybe I could just borrow an outfit for today?

I grabbed a pair of his boxers, pulling them up nicely, grabbing a pair of his jeans, having to jump and squeeze myself a little, uhhh come on! Please just let me fit in his jeans, please. Yes! I may not be able to breathe out but there on and they're done up. Even if they were basically high waisted on me because of the length and... to do them up. I grabbed his green button down slipping it on and doing up all the buttons tucking it into the jeans ehhh no doesn't look right so I undid a few buttons exposing my chest giving a rather sexy look given the shirt held my breast so tight now with the center of my chest so exposed I rolled the sleeves up as they were far too long for me if I didn't pulling my hair back into a long braid that wrapped down my shoulder I smiled and grabbed my big chunky goth boots as I had an idea I pulled them on and tucked the jeans down lacing them up on the steps. Yeah, it works with the vibe I'm feeling. I grabbed his jacket from the look slipping on the long leather trench coat doing a little spin in the mirror over the sink.

"What are you up to?" I heard behind me immediately making me freeze up, I turned on my heels to face the bedroom door where benny stood barefoot, having slipped a pair of his black jeans on hips hips even if they hung low without his belt, his kimono over his shoulders, his arms crossed over his chest leaning on the doorframe and glaring at me

"Uuuuuuuhhh" I blushed pulling the jacket tighter

"Y/n?" He glares

"Howdy" I smiled "Pew pew" I smiled pretending to take a gun out of my coat a finger gun of course and shooting him which he merely glared at me

"What are you doing?"

"Being a cowboy"

"In my clothes?"

"Your clothes make me look like a cowboy," I smiled "what is it?" i asked given he had been glaring at me ever since I turned

"I think I need to give you a spanking"

"In a... sexy way? Or In a mad at me way?"

"That's just what I'm trying to figure out" he sighed "...sexy. Take the jeans off and lay over the bed"

"But-"
"Now"

"Yes benny" I blushed slipping the jacket off sitting it on the chair I was about to undo the jeans but he came over and stopped me holding my hips

"Whoa... fuck. You look amazing" He smirked stroking my hips "I should let you wear my clothes more often" He smirked making me turn around "Fuck! Hummm bad bad girl" he growled slapping my ass "you need your own jeans like this, certainly turn some heads at the next tournament" he smirked turning me back to face hi but still grabbing my ass hard

"You think so?"

"Trust me y/n there is not a man or even woman alive that could see your ass in there jeans and not imagine throwing you over the table" he smirked "In Fact." he growled glancing at the table beside us and before I could say another word he pushed me over the table and closed the gap between us grinding himself against me.

"I thought I was getting a spanking" I giggled

"You are. When I'm done with you"