Benny The Bunny sitter P3

I woke up after a while to a clattering and banging I sighed getting up slipping my kimono on and going out to my he living room where bunsy had knocked everything in her little area over scattering food, hay, little rabbit poop all over the floor. "You are a little shit you know that?" I sighed "I am not y/n. I am not getting up at the crack of dawn to feed you, you won't starve between now and then" I complained "here to temperamental little rabbit" I sighed filling her bowl up, I went for a hot shower and got dressed doing myself s coffee letting her run around the house as I fixed the little area up any time I did that rabbit would just sit there looking at me, she had made a huge mess and I was sat cleaning it up. She has successfully made me her bitch. "I hate you. You know that. Y/n might love you and I might love her but that does not mean by any level of proxy I give a shit about you. The only reason I don't make rabbit stew is because y/n will never speak to me again if something happens to you" I finished up and got the little treat bag sitting by her bowl instantly she for excited and came over "look bunsy. I don't like you. I know for a fact that you don't like me. But... I don't know when y/n's gonna be home so whether we like it or not we have to co exist. Because if I do anything to you y/n will never speak to me again. And I really enjoy hitting that. Like... I'm sure you understand as a rabbit. But I really like her And I do not intend loosing the closest thing to a non toxic relationship I've ever had over a bunny. And if I tell y/n you're done anything to me she'll think you were a bad bunny and not give you the nice treats and toys and all the other special things you have. So... in the respect of that can we agree to a mutual truce? Hey... truce?" I offered getting a treat from the bag offering it she seemed suspicious at first but took it wiggling her nose as she ate it "alright then. But I'm still the boss of you" I warn letting her have a few more treats "what even are these things anyway?" The packet read pineapple, apple pillows they sort of looked like tiny health bars you can buy with the fuity jam centers kinda felt like them off "fuck it" I shurugged leaning on the wall as she ate her treats and I had the last one from my hand "ehh... not that bad I guess. Edible I suppose. How do you eat this all day? Along with that nugget crap... and leaves. How is that delicious to you fuzzball?"

Just then I heard the phone so I grabbed it from the side as it was actually with arms reach

"Hello?"

"Hello Benny. Your still alive then I take it?" Y/n smiled

"Still alive. Yeah are you alright?"

"Yep just getting settled. Hows my baby?"

"Bunsy is fine. Just sitting with her now just finished cleaning and feeding her."

"She's letting you sit there?"

"Yes. We have come to a mutual understanding with each other"

"Alright Benny but don't get cocky. Remember if you try and touch her eats she'll bite you." She reminds

"I know. So... where are you?"

"Benny. You know I can't tell you that."

"Any Idea when you might be home?"

"Hate it there already?"

"No. I just.... Wanna know if they told you"

"Nope not yet"

We talked for a good while, about the house, her hotel, bunsy, the weather, all sorts of things really

"Y/n..."

"Yeah Benny?"

"I... I miss you."

For a few seconds there was silence I could feel my heart beats hear my breaths

"I miss you too Benny. But I haven't really been gone all that long?"

"I know but I still miss you, I always miss you when you go away. For a day or... six months. Besides I wanted to talk with you about... stuff"

"I shouldn't be that long. And when I get home we'll talk I promise"

"You always say that."

"I promise Benny. We'll talk about it. I'll call when I can okay?"

"Okay, call when you can."

"Bye Benny"

"Bye. And .. be careful"

"You too. Tell bunsy I love her!" She cheered before the phone rang off

"... I love you too you know..... Fuck" I sighed throwing the Phone back "hey bunsy. Y/n loves you" I told her getting up out her little pen up as it was fairly late now, I went and did my dinner and shut her in her own for the night locking the house up and getting into bed, I stared at her circling ceiling for a while unable to sleep I couldn't stop hearing y/n's voice in my head from the phone. But I knew she'd get stuck on my head eventually I hoped out the bed and check the door was locked not that I was that concerned I mean... rabbits can't open doors. Right? I turned the light beside the bed on as low as it would go, I pulled my buffle bag out from under the bed still containing a few items I hadn't but away yet I slipped my hand into the back bag until it met the familiar feel of the magazine, I pulled it out instantly smirking at the sight feeling my blood start to race "hello darling" I smirked to my now fairly old copy of hustler seeing that girl on the front, full bodied, curvy, with hair just like y/n and I kicked off my boxers letting them pool at my ankles before I stepped out of them and climbed into bed.