Bratty Princess

I sat perched on the side of our double bed, my body perched on the edge comfortably my legs outstretched towards the door my feet sat in my tall black heels with red under soles, my legs held comforted snuggly by my tight black sheer stockings the seams perfectly lined my body hugged by my new black sleeveless mini dress it finishing barely down my thighs with my little white lace panties underneath not a bra, of course, letting my perky breasts sitting so obviously in my dress, my white lace kimono over my shoulders hung far lower than my dress, I held my mirror on my hand as I slowly brushed my blood red lip stain onto my lips the rest of my makeup and hair already done. Once finished I put my makeup away and fixed my hair one last time before putting my mirror away too. I picked up my perfume giving myself a spritz before I stood making sure to adjust my outfit before I made a show.

I got into this character I needed to take three steps from our bed grab the glass door handle open it fast but not too hard given I didn't want it to break take two more firm steps making sure my heels clacked on the basement concrete I knocked out my hip and leant my arm and shoulder on the doorframe with my legs wide trying to look as seductive as possible as I looked across the basement apartment I called my home.

The living area to my right with nothing but the one standing lamp on, the small windows nothing but darkness letting the orange lamps glow move across the apartment, the shower empty at the back wall only the light being reflected in the mirror above the sink, the kitchen much, as usual, the dishes still done from earlier and the kettle on the side from a recent coffee being made, at the small square silver table sat the black and white wooden chess board half plaid, the chess clock beside it on a pile of hardback books, besides the clock the small coffee cup half drunk.

In the chair facing me sat the body I was looking for, barefoot, in tight black jeans without his belt, his grey button down with slight sliver pinstriping over him the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and the top four buttons were undone, his rings and bracelets of silver across his arms and his three chains of silver around his neck hung low against his hairless chest, his hair messy and fluffy from his earlier shower clearly been fixed to one side in his focus, his eyes squarely in the board with no intention of that changing his elbow on the table, his chin in his hand fingers across his lip and cheek slightly touching where his straggled facial hair sat. He was deep in contemplation layers deeper than I could understand when he slowly moved his other hand from where it had rested on the table to pick up a knight moving it from E6 to D4.

I smiled and decided to begin my plans doing my best not to blush

"Benjamin" I called

That was enough for his eyes to leave his board glancing at me looking unbelievably unamused by my antics his face didn't even crack with any emotional reaction he simply returned to his board so I smiled

"Ohh Benjamin" I cooed making sure to milk every syllable of that word

he simply moved painstakingly slowly so slow I struggled not to giggle or blush as he moved all the pieces on his board one by one back to their starting position, then he took his coffee giving the last of it a slow sip, he pushed the chair out getting to his feet with a slight stretch as he did so cracking his fingers before taking the slow agonizing steps over from the table to the door frame being mere inches from me.

Immediately I could smell the coffee on his breath and the teakwood aftershave on his neck. I tried so hard not to blush or to reveal my plans as I already knew what I was in for.

Suddenly his firm callus hand grabbed my hip forcing me against the doorframe completely he purposely stood his foot between my feet giving me even less chance of an escape his dark eyes watched me intensely causing all the blood to rush to my face as his hand came and slowly fixed my hair