Sweetheart

I could barely control my giggles as I waved my girlfriend's goodbye outside the busy club. My drink was still in hand as I waited for the payphone to connect and begin to ring. I was huddled inside the little metal phone box trying to keep warm in my little dress until At Last the phone picked up.

At first there was silence the fuzzy sound of the phone line all that came thought, until his voice spoke more gruff and strained then usual

"Hello?" He asks the sound of frustration in his voice and haziness it was obvious by his tone he had been woken by the ringing of his phone and had merely picked the phone up from beside his bed and brought it to his ear

"Hi" I giggled

"Hi?" He asks clearly slowly waking up but only half listening

"So you know I love you benny" I giggled

He sighed "it's two in the goddamn morning?"

"Pppppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeeee" I whined

"Uhhhh fuck- Where are you?" He sighed

"Uuuuuuuhhh..."

"Please tell me you know where you are?"

"There's a big... building"

"Goodnight y/n" he says before hanging up

"Hu! Benny!" I complained immediately putting more money in and called him back it rang for a good four or five rings before it answered

"Hello?"

"Rude!" I yelled

"No. We're not doing this. I'm not doing this. It's two in the morning. I'm jetlagged as fuck I am not getting out of bed to come play your personal taxi service because you've been out all night drinking like a fish. Get a taxi. I'll see you tomorrow"

"Benny!" I whined "please. Pretty pretty please with sugar and sprinkles on top" I pouted

".... What is the name of the bar you're outside?"

"Uuuuuuuhhh..."

"Read this sign y/n"

"The studio?"

"Okay. Do not move. Do you hear me, you move from that phone box I will not pick you up. understand me?"

"I'll be good I promise"

"Alright, give me five minutes'' he sighed before hanging up I giggled happily sitting on the little seat watching the few cars go by on the little streets I waited for a while but got bored after finishing my drink so I snuck out all secret like to the little seven eleven and grabbed myself a slushie filling it to the top and scampering back outside in hope of returning to the phone box in time but I saw sat on the street waiting impatiently the little blue beetle and at its wheel a very tired and angry benny watts, he knew I had left. And I knew he was mad.

I went over and smiled, giving him a little wave and sipping my slushie.

"Get in the fucking car." He demanded

"Should i-"

"Now"

I quickly opened the door and climbed in, shutting it quickly behind me, he immediately started off down the street.

"Grumpy benny" I giggled as I glanced at him in the driver's seat in his jeans and a loose button down he clearly threw on from his bedroom floor no jacket or hat to be found, his hair a messy bed head, his rings and other jewelry only on because he never takes it off. His face stern where he was clearly Still very mad.