Agent Y/l/n P2

"So... what exactly are you going to Russia to do?" I asked leaning on my bedroom door watching her as she unpacked my bag completely and was now repacking it slightly differently mixing some of her own items into my bag and some of mine into her's clearly giving the bags the illusion of a couple having packed them together and swapped items over for the sake of space and such.

"Classified" she snapped refolding my shirts differently

"What was wrong with how I packed them?" I asked her

"Firstly, If you think we'll get through this with one bag check you're an idiot we'll be stopped and searched at the airport on arrival guaranteed, I can get us though departures on my clearance but we'll be searched when we arrive. And when we make it to the hotel porters will take them and search through them. Trust me any mistake will be scrutinized" she explained

"You do realize I'm a chess player right? Not some kinda international spy? There not going to give a shit"

"You're an American. That's enough" she says "They search the bags and find things that don't make sense we have a problem, trust me." she says "secondly, this is a cotton dress shirt, you fold it like that it'll wrinkle. And then you either need to pack an iron or rent one from the hotel. You got sixty nine dollars a week for an iron?" she asks

"No."

"I didn't think so."

"Fair enough."

"Do you smoke?" she asks

"No, you?"

"No, Drink?"

"Socially. You?"

"When needed" she says

"What are you going to do while I'm playing chess anyway?"

"Classified"

"If I'm supposed to be your boyfriend won't it be suspicious if I don't know where you're going everyday?"

"Sightseeing" she says "That's all you need to say,"

"Fine, Ohh uhh don't pack the books too deep I'll read them on the plane"
"I though I'd put the travel board on the top so you could practice?"

"Both. I read and practice"

"Fair enough" she nods

"What's your name anyway?" I asked "let me guess classified?"

"Classified." she snapped

"Well what am I supposed to do? Call you agent y/l/n? Cause I think that'll raise some suspicion."

"The passport and identification I'm taking with me says Emily Smith"

"Emily smith?"

"Yes."

"Did your agents pick too random names out of a hat?"

"You're meant to have names that don't draw attention to yourself, boring, simple, forgettable."

"Fine. But if were meant to be a couple you should have a pet name"
"Smart thinking, what did you have in mind?"

"Babe?"

"Absolutely not."

"Darling?"

"Fine" she sighed

"Alright, Just do whatever it is you're going to do and stay out of my business" I told her.

I woke to the loud aggressive ringing from my alarm on the bedside table, I groaned, turning over to shut the damn thing off, rubbing my eyes and staring up at the ceiling waiting for my eyes to clear a little, I perked up a little as I smelt something strange, Burning. Oh fuck! I quickly jumped out of bed, slipping my kimono on our of habit and opening the door to the main apartment but I calmed down immediately as I saw the CIA girl in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Oh fuck-" I sighed

"What?"

"I forgot you were here. I thought my fucking apartment was on fire"

"No, just breakfast" She says setting a coffee down on the table for me

"Thanks, You didn't have to you know."

"Airport food and coffee is some of the most disgusting in the world, I'd rather lick the floor its cleaner" she explained

"Fair enough, What's on the menu then?"

"Pancakes."

"Nice" I smiled sipping my coffee and actually noticing her, as she stood in little white heels, black seamed stockings, a black petticoat under a white textured off the shoulder dress with a large black belt around her waist, her hair pinned up in some tight curls make up as pristine as I had ever seen a girl.

"I've already set all the bags by the door, and called the taxi company to pick us up in an hour drop of at the airport, We'll have exactly thirty two minutes until initial boarding luckily I've already got it set for us to skip primary check in and security checks and access to the silver lounge. We'll be first to board given our clearance and we can get settled until we arrive in moscow. I've been notified they'll be a car waiting to take us to the hotel" she explained before delivering a plate of pancakes to the table "Shouldn't be so hard I hope Mr watts."

"Hu. Maybe I should take one of you guys with me on all my trips" I joked sitting down to have some pancakes "and Just Benny is fine."

"Alright, Benny." she smiled bringing her own coffee,

"What is the uhh the plot I guess?"

"Plot?" she asks

"You're meant to be my girlfriend. What if people ask questions"

"Good point. We may get questions on the arrival end or over the two weeks. Well what do you suggest?"

"Uhhh... How about, we met in a bar. Been dating for about a year and you're just moved into me."

"I do not feel I'm a bar girl."

"Don't you?"

"I don't feel thats an emily smith concept"

"How about, we met... In the supermarket?"

"Buying what?"

"What does that matter?"

"They may ask"

"Just grocery shopping, just meet in the line one day?"

"Some day they only had one check out open"

"Yeah and we complained to each other"

"A fine start to a budding romance" she laughed

"I've had worse" I laughed

"Alright, Come on we don't want to be late" she says finishing her coffee, I finished my breakfast and my own coffee quickly going and getting dressed given everything was already arranged, she got her handbag and her jacket on as I shut up the apartment given I'd be gone for two weeks, making sure everything is as it should be making sure to lock the place up tight as she took our bags to the taxi. I don't know why but I suddenly felt kinda nervous about all this, I mean. If they found out I helped get her into the country and do whatever it is she's doing... What the hell would they do to me? I didn't want to imagine. I forced it away maybe if I just pretend I have no idea. I went up and got into the taxi with her the two of us sat silently until we arrived at the airport she climbed out first and immediately some men came to unpack the taxi taking our things.

"I hope you know what your doing" I told her

"I've done this twenty nine times. I think I'm good." she says "Not a word now, Until I tell you so. I'm emily until I tell you otherwise"

"Understood" I nodded

She offered her hand so I took it and headed into the airport with her.