Urges P2

I sat up in my apartment. My mind racing. Everything that happened last night. With Benny. I felt bad for him, I felt bad I left the way I did, I felt bad I was there in the first place. I felt like a horrible person, I snuck into someone's apartment after he trusted me enough to give me a key, I looked at him while he was in his bed, while he was... doing something so intimate. And then when he begged and pleaded I just... left him. I couldn't deny I had always had the little thought at the back of my mind of finding Benny attractive, and rather a little crush on him but I always forced it away knowing he would never feel the same for me. But I didn't know how to feel. Part of me refused to believe Benny, like in some way he was fooling me or just manipulating me like he does with people plays chess with. I couldn't escape this fear that it was all a lie to get me into bed with him and after it was over he'd return to his usual self and ignore me.

And yet still I found his moans and calls echoing in my mind making my clit throb with need and desperation, it had the whole time yesterday but I ignored it, I attempted to ignore it tonight but I found it impossible. I tried turning over and over, turning over my pillow, cups of tea, cups or warm milk not I couldn't fall asleep this ache keeping me awake. My mind moving back to last night hearing that voice that had listen to describe chess plays and moves to me that I had listen to go on for hours about nothing in particular suddenly hearing this calm and collected voice making the most desperate of sounds one of being my own name. I pushed my panties off from under my nightie and twisted them off my legs until they where around only my ankles kicking them off Into my sheets slipping my hand down to gently touch the area that throbbed. My fingers running across the delicate curves of my skin, the wetness gathering better my legs rubbing my fingers gently and carefully across my most senstive of places gasping in the dark silence of my apartment "uuh!" I groaned feeling my tummy fill with bubbles and pleasure as my fingers moved faster and faster "uuhh Benny!" I gasped grabbing my pillow with my other hand tugging the covers around me tighter as I got closer and closer and closer until "ahhh!!! Benny!" I screamed feeling my body hit the wall grabbing my covers tugging them closer my mouth biting hard on the covers so I didn't scream too loudly instantly my legs clamping shirt and putting myself to sleep.

I woke up to the bell ringing which puzzled me, I climbed out of bed wrapping my robe around my shoulders and climbing out if bed my legs feeling like jelly because of last night, hurrying to the door still ringing loudly unlocking it and opening it to, knowone. Not a soul, the new york streets deserted the cold wind whistling though making the little trees dance the leaves sometimes being blown off and getting tummbled down the road. I looked around confused what was going on but then I looked down to my doorstep spotting a pastle blue paper box tied together with cream ribbon and bow a small envelope tucked into the ribbon. I picked up the box curiously I wasn't expecting any parcels but the envelope had my name so I took the parcel inside sitting it on my table and shutting the door behind me I got the envelope and opened it revealing a small card with a little pink heart on it, I opened the card reading it's contents.

'Dear Y/n,

I'm sorry about the other night, I wasn't thinking straight. But that's still no excuse for the way I acted and the way I have been acting the last few days around you. I hope you can forgive me and please come down to my apartment tonight for dinner so I can apologize properly babydoll.

X Benny Watts

P.s. I got you a little something to say sorry, and maybe if you did come down tonight for dinner maybe you could wear it? So I can see if you look as beautiful as I imagined you would'

I didn't know how to feel, I wanted to go down but at the same time I was fearful. I opened the little box revealing a very well packed dress I pulled it from the box to look at it curiously it was a beautiful blue dress with a thousand petticoats. It was a beautiful dress and I knew from the box and labels it wouldn't have been cheap. I didn't feel right about accepting such an expensive present, But it was so beautiful. And I did want to see him to try an explain what happened.