'Big Daddies' Daughter P5

I sat at the table still locked up honestly mostly in shock from everything that had happened. I was so afraid of how long I had been here and if I had missed the wedding, she'd be so heartbroken even if I did get out of there alive her father would likely be furious and never want me anywhere near his daughter again. They had fed me little but at least I was alive.

Often times the head of this... rival business would come and question me even if I told him a thousand times I had nothing to do with the family business. I didn't know anything but he didn't believe me. He told me I was family so I had to know the business, I simply told him over and over again that I had nothing to do with the business and y/n didn't either, I knew even less than she did and she likely didn't know much. He wanted the names of the family members and their jobs within the business luckily my terrible memory for the names is actually great at this moment... I gave him some names but they may not have been real.

After a while, he came back with his men,

"Get him square. The weddings in an hour" he said as his men began to let me out even if they kept my hands locked behind me

"I- I didn't miss it"

"No, big daddy has refused our messages I think the best way to attend to business is to... drop into such an important event that we know he wouldn't miss for the world" he laughed "his little darling's wedding. Shove him in the van"

I had no sense of direction as I was merely thrown in the back of the horrid van with these men surrounding me "you realise you are walking willing into a y/l/n family wedding"

"So?' one shrugged

"Everyone in that wedding party will be armed"

"Why would anyone be armed at a wedding?"

"A wedding without a gunshot is bad luck in their family," I told them "last wedding I went to with her four people got shot"

"Well we're bringing our own firepower" he laughed "get to it or we'll be late"

We stopped not long after and they kept me tight in their grip as they dragged me out of the van and into the back of the venue guns in hand we headed through the kitchens them threatening anyone in the way heading through the corridors, he put a gun to my head "Which way to the alter Mr groom?"

"Outside. In the garden"

"Perfect let's go see your soon to be father in law" he smirked as we headed out seeing that everything was set up, everyone sat waiting for the wedding to start "Good Afternoon Everyone! It appears my messages went unheaded so... I had to take some more drastic measures"

"Dimitri! What on earth is the meaning of this!" her father came out from the seats

"You ignored me! I demanded a meeting!"

"You are in no position to demand anything of this family"

"We need to iron out our turf. Our deals and agreements. You are my competitor after all"

"Dimitri. You abandoned this family. You started up on your own, you wanted nothing to do with us you have no right to demand anything much less on a day like this" he explained "how dare you to attempt to hold my soon to be son in law hostage"

"I wouldn't have to if you just agreed-"

"No! You left this family in ruin. As far as I am concerned you never have and never will be a part of this family and I do not want to see you" he says

"You will hold the meeting with me, or I will shoot him, there's nothing you can do to stop me!"

"How dare you make a scene out of your sister's wedding

"Sister!" I gasped in shock "Y/n's your sister"

"Of course. I left the family years ago when that bastard wouldn't let me do what I wanted," he explained

"And he abandoned our family! He is not my son! After he betrayed us!" her father yelled

"You wanted me to be some cog in the family business!"

"Like everyone else in the family!"

"You will make a deal with me. Or I will shoot everyone here"

"Will you?"

"I'm not afraid of you"

"I'm not who you should be worried about," he says indicating to behind us he turned around still holding me when he clearly panicked as at the end of the aisle stood y/n. Her hair was perfectly curled make-up as pristine as ever, in a beautiful white dress I was so happy to see her and she looked so beautiful but... I know that look. That's the look, of someone gonna die.

"DEMITRI!" She screamed at the top of her lungs

"Hi darling" I waved

"You. Dare. kidnap my boyfriend! Who the god damn hell do you think you are!" she screamed

"Hello my little sister" he smiled

"How dare you. Try to ruin MY WEDDING!" she yelled pulling back the skirt of her dress revealing her heels and stockings and in her garter belt at the top of her stockings was a gun that she pulled out and pointed at him making him move his own from me to her

"You brought a gun! To our wedding!" I yelled

"I came prepared!" she yelled "You let my benny go. Or I will decorate my wedding dress with your blood!"

"You won't ever do that," he says

"You've missed alot of my life Demitri. You don't know what I'd do." she says "let him go and get out of my wedding or else"

"Go on. I dare you, little sister"

Immediately I heard a gunshot and he began to bleed from the shoulder

"You... you shot me." He says "You little bitch" he yelled letting me go to fire at her only managing to fire once before her brothers tackled him to the ground

"Are you okay?" she asks helping me up and out the handcuffs

"Yeah. I think so"

"I was so worried about you. Knowone knew what happened to you. Until they send the ransom note though, But your here now" she smiled giving me a tight hug "Ohh. goodness." she says noticing my hand "daddy has that he's been keeping it on ice we'll get you fixed up later"

"Are you okay!" I asked very worried given she got shot at "did he hit you?"

"Yes but I'm fine" she smiled picking the bullet out of the many layers of her dress and I gave her a look "bulletproof wedding dress. You think I'm an idiot? Firearms and weddings are hand in hand in this family"

"I'm just happy to see you" I smiled giving her a kiss

"No, please. I'm your son. No matter what i did I'm still your son"

"You have never been a part of this family demitri" her father told him "Take him out, princess" he demand

She nodded and clocked her gun stranding before him letting him beg

"No no no please! Y/n I'm so sorry please- I" he began

"Knowone ruins my wedding" she told him before she shot him though the skull "right. Shall we have a five minuet break and get on to the ceremony"

"Perfect princess. Five minuets someone clean this up" her father explained heading off to help her brothers

"Sorry benny"

"Its fine. I have to get use to this sort of stuff. I love you so much"

"I love you too. Come on lets get you sorted"