Agent Y/l/N

I sat on the small metal folding chair I had placed by my bed my note bad beside me with the pencil held between my teeth. I folded my grey button down and set it into my Duffle bag taking the pencil from my mouth and checking it off my packing list. Next underpants how many do I need? Well I'm going for two weeks minus the flight there and the flight home. Ummmm no I always do this why do I always do this I always pack way more then I need. I perked up suddenly as I heard a loud knocking on the door of my basement apartment. Immediately I perked out my bedroom door, eyes narrowed with suspicion as the knock came again.

I went over to the door keeping my hand on the hilt of my knife as I unlocked the door and quickly pulled it open being met by a strange sight two men in black suits, and a woman in a long black trench coat with red lipstick and black glasses.

"Mr Benjamin watts?" One man asked

"Who's asking?"

"Agent Franklin and Agent Marshall. CIA" he says grabbing a CIA Badge from his pocket "may we come in"

"Uhh sure" I answered as I couldn't really think of a reason to not let them in. I opened the door letting the three inside shutting the door up again "what's this about?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest getting a better look at these three.

Franklin was a tall but thin guy his suit fit him perfectly I could tell but the fabric of his suit that his pockets had items in and I could see the gun holster on his belt. Marshall was a bigger guy definitely someone I wouldn't wanna take on a fight he held a small brown envelope sealed up.

And then this girl who was yet to say a word, she wore black knee high boots with sharp heels, her body hidden below the long trench coat that met her boots and went down to her wrists. The buttons all done up and the waistband tied around her. A red turtleneck all I could see above the jacket stopping just below her jaw, it matches her lipstick. Her hair pulled into a tight bun without any bangs to speak of, her hair flat possibly even gelled down to her head her expression hidden below her dark sunglasses.

"We have come to ask you a few questions"

"About what?" I asked

"Your allegiance"

"Allegiance?" I chuckled but his face made it clear he wasn't joking "how so?"

"You depart for Moscow tomorrow if I'm not mistaken?"

"Yeah"

"You've been to Moscow more than once"

"Yeah Moscow Invitational happens end of every chess season US champion gets invited. I haven't got to all of them during time as US champion for one reason or another but I've been enough" I explained

"You read the paper Mr Watts?"

"What concerns me yes"

"Then surely you'd know about the situation"

"The situation?"

"The Soviet Union committed an unprovoked act of aggression"

"Unprovoked?" I asked but given the look I got probably not the time "So what's that got to do with me?"

"How do you feel about the Soviet Union?"

"What do you mean how do I feel about it?"

"Do you like Moscow?"

"It's cold. It's a very impressive place from a design perspective. The places they take us to play chess are always amazing. Foods a bit shit"

"Would you go to Moscow without having a chess match to play?"