Go Study Benny

I walked along the bustling street outside the hotel taxi's arriving, constantly dropping people off with their suitcases for the tournament today. I smiled as I rolled my suitcase behind me with one hand. My train bag sat perfectly on top of my suitcase, my handbag tucked under my arm as I headed inside seeing the two lines of men. One to check into the hotel, and another to sign in for the tournament so they could make the sheets up for tomorrow morning, I noticed familiar faces in both lines, mostly press signing into the hotel well the few press the chess federation ever gets for the boys. I headed up into the hotel seeing the various sofas and tables covered in the players I knew so well.

I saw him across the way sat on a sofa chatting with some boys, his legs in the table his boots against the wood, his tight blue jeans hugging his skinny legs, his belt tight to him his knife sitting so comfortably on his hip, his black shirt with slight stripes down it undone to half his chest his chains resting in his skin, his black coat over him, his face cheery as he explained something to them all, his hat perched on his head keeping back his hair. I smiled going over to him standing close to the sofa, close enough to hear but now enough to intrude.

He was chatting about a recent game with some of the young russian rising players from the last tournament in france them all hanging in his every word he glanced around as he spoke to them all but his words stopped short when he saw me his mouth open his lips curving up into a bright smile he finished off what it was he was talking about before getting up grabbing his glass bottle of cola as he stood and they all began to disburse as he confidently and purposefully walked over to me

"Why hello young lady?"

"Hello sir" I smiled back playfully

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing hanging around all these chess boys then?"

"Ooh you know, watching a smart boy work can be quite... thrilling. Wouldn't you say so mr watts?"

"I might. But only because I have heard word that when you ladies watch me play it does tend to-"

"Get me off?"

"Couldn't have said it better myself sugar" he smirked going to kiss me but I moved back making him cock his eyebrow at me slightly curious what I was doing, I smirked moving my hand tenderly and playfully down his exposed neck and chest he looked down at me hand watching me move ever single centimeter until I reached the centre of his chest fiddling with the next button that was actually done up "something your after sugar?' he asked moving putting his glass bottle on a table beside us wrapping his arms so both his hands sat in my waist

"I am" I smirked moving my hand quickly to go into his jacket inside pocket grabbing his hotel key, "I'm going to put my things in the room before they all get started, and I order us a little something for later" I winked giving his cheek a kiss taking my things and going towards the elevator but as I did I felt a firm, fast and rather hard slap on my butt as I walked away making me stop turning enough to see him but enough he could still see my butt in my little black and white dress I had worn specifically for his tournament today he was now turned to face me smirking hard lightly biting his lip at me as he checked me out from head to toe, grabbing his bottle from the side bringing it to his lips to have a sip "excuse me mr watts?"

"What?" He smirked, holding the bottle close to his chest still Aggressively checking me out "like I can't slap my fiance's ass?"

"Go study Benny," I warn, taking my things to the elevator.

I took my things up to the hotel room putting my stuff away as well as sorting where Benny thought his bag in the bed and didn't worry about it I checked my hair and my make up in the mirror all as perfect as before I flew from new york here too vegas to meet up with Benny where he had been in new mexico doing some other championship things.