NSFW

A= Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
He lays down checks your okay and that you finished too, wraps his arms around you tightly usually spooning you, resting his head on your back and kissing your skin till he falls asleep.

B= Body Part (their favourite body part of their partners)
He loves your butt, to squeeze and touch up whenever he wants plus if you hear jeans or pants of any kind he melts and almost humps you looking at how tight jeans are around you as apose to the usual big petticoat dressed

C= Cum (anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)
Always on your stomach or your back, yes he almost always condom, yes your on birth control, but he still pulls out anyway

D= Dirty Secret (pretty self explanatory)
Ohhh my what's benny watts dirty little secret? That you distract him. Sometimes if he knows he's already won a game of chess he'll sit and let his mind wonder often thinking about you... Without your clothes or doing dirty things to him, and sometimes when you watch him okay you'll catch him smirking at you he'll wink and tell you all about it when you get back to the hotel room.

E= Experience (how experienced are they?)
Fairly experienced when you met Benny it wasn't like he was a virgin or anything he'd been with a few girls here and there none of them ever lasting that long or anything too serious but when he met you, you two settled down and now's he's perfectly happy with just you.

F= Favorite Position
He loves doing from behind he loves how loud you are and that he can grab your arse clawing at your skin and spank you as much as he wants

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)
No goof, all focus.

H = Hair (how well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)
Much like the rest of his hair, a messy unruley mess of blonde and brown not to disimilar to his facial hair actually similar level of grooming

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

He's... Romantic in a Benny watts kinds way, you know he doesn't really know how to act cute with you but his compliments mean alot and his little cuddle means the world when your all done.

J = Jack Off (masturbation headcanon)

He doesn't really bother, if he's away from you then he's focused 110% in chess so he doesn't really feel the need to jerk off because if he's at home or your there then... He'll just have sex with you

K= Kink (one of more of their kinks)
He loves to spank you, when doing behind, when you bend over his lap, even just stood in the kitchen he loves to spank you just hear you whine and watch you grab onto him in shock.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
The back of his car, the kitchen counter and bent over in his bedroom so your face and tits are pressed against the glass window to the rest of the flat.

M = Motivation (what turns them on/gets them going)
Whining, he adores when you plead for him when you sit begging for him to touch you, makes him feel like a god like he can manipulate you so easily and make you do anything he wants of you

N = NO (something they wouldn't do/turn offs)
He does not like you being in charge, or loosing his focus or his control.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
He kinda hates receiving, he hates to loose his mental focus and control so the idea of you especially putting his brain in your mouth is not something he's found off, likely because of an time he was practicing chess and you hid under the table to blow him, he got mad and now gives it to you for hours on end "see how you like being a moaning little mess you little minx"

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual?)
He's fast but very sensual too.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

He loves quickies kinda more then normal sex, obviously he adores sex with you but a quickie just... The idea does something to him the meer suggestion gets him hard, especially if your not at home.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc)

He's not really that experimental he'll try if you want to but he's not that bothered

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for, how long do they last)

One then he needs a nap.

T = Toy (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
Nope, you are his toy. However he is rather interested in the idea of...rope.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He's not to much into teasing he mostly just wants to make you and himself feel good but on a rare occasion he does tease he's pure evil. He'll tease until your begging for him boosting his ego with every whine and plead and if your lucky he'll give you what you want.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make)

He is a rather loud boy he loves to groan and grunt and moan to let you know how good your making him feel.

W = Wild Card (get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)
There's a... Brown envelope, in benny's sock draw that contains something very special. Back when you and Benny first got together and where in that very lustful honeymoon phase where all you do is eat sleep and fuck each other he had a camera. And when you developed a particular reel of film you found all theses very dirty sexual pictures. You in your underwear on his bed, you sucking him off, him spanking you, him in his underwear, him with his head burried between your legs, sex from both your point of views at the others orgasum in every single position and of course you both touching yourselves, so all those photos live in the little evelope hidden away and each year old on your anniversary you get them out add more and maybe recreate some together.

X = X-Ray (let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)
Benny is a thin boy in general, and his cock is no different, skinny but lengthy then hard with a speckling of hair not too unlike his upper lip and chin around him.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
It's strange, it all depends on one very complex thing. Benny's hormones some days you so much as get out the bed he'll pull you back and spank you for even thinking you could leaveand other times you can walk past him naked and he won't even flinch.

Z = ZZZ (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Instantly... Once benny's cum he wrapped himself around you gets cosy on you and he'll be fast asleep in no time.