Show Off P1

I say at the small excuse the hotel has given for a vanity. My little case opened with a few tools have made their way across the vanity as I worked on my hair and my make up knowing it was likely I was to be photographed and such. I began taking my clips and rollers out of my hair. I heard the sound that had been defending me for the last ten minutes. Silence and I saw in the reflection the bathroom door open and emerging from the bathroom was the familiar man. Barefoot in the green shag carpet, his lower half-concealed with the dull old green towels with 'TRHH' embroidered on them, his chest bare still with a few beads of water trickling down his smooth skin onto the towel, his thin chest made his ribcage clear with little to conceal it, his arms with a slightly more muscle than the rest of him given that he had been working out alot more of late, his hand on his neck as he stepped over to the left of the two queen-sized beds, his hair dry and fluffy in his usual way. He grabbed his duffle bag from the bedspread digging through the books and chess magazines before throwing out an outfit onto the bed one item at a time.

"You use my hairdryer again Benny?" I giggled

"Yes. I find it adds a nice bounce to my hair" he answered fiddling with his hair a little before he began getting dressed

"Alright Benny whatever you say" I giggled finishing with my hair and grabbing my brush adding a little more blush and highlight to my cheeks

"What are you doing anyway? You've been sat there since I got up" he says throwing his towel to the side and getting his jeans on

"Making myself look pretty" I answered trying to focus I felt a kiss on my head and his arms around my neck and shoulders

"You're already very pretty."

"Thank you Benny" I smiled, giving him an elbow so he would return to getting his clothes on "I thought you liked when I dressed up?"

"I do. It's cute" he answered "I like when you dress up all beautiful for tournaments."

"Because you like to show me off" I giggled as I finished up and headed to the other bed to get my handbag sorted

"I might do" he smirked evilly as he got his jacket on "now. Where did I leave my knife?" He pondered

"On the bed stand Benny"

"Ahh thank you"

"Your welcome" I giggled going to get my own jacket for the day

"Don't"

"Why not?"

"You're not wearing that stupid big coat it'll ruin how nice you look in your snug little dress" he encouraged

"But I'll be cold" I pouted

"So? You can cuddle me. And maybe if you get a little chilly I might get to see those little nips poke out your dress again. Humm like in Ohio"

"No!" I whined

"No coat. Or no snuggles tonight"

"Fine" I sighed leaving my coat here

"Good girl" he smirked

"Shall we go?"

"No."

"No?"

"You're not going out without that baby"

"Without what?" I giggled unsure what exactly I was missing he smirked more turning me to face the mirror again, his arms around my waist tight so I had no space to move away from his body, he smirked running his nose up from my shoulder to my jaw then pressing a couple of soft kisses on my exposed neck I blushed hard as I felt him choose his spot of course as usual in a place impossible to hide he kissed the skin there softly before biting like a vampire, he sucked hard almost like he was actually trying to drink blood from me his grip tightening as he did before he pulled back and smirked hard admiring his own work and the now dark hiki that sat perfectly in my neck

"There. in case any of those boys forget who you belong to" he smirked "let's go" he growled grabbing my waist and tugging me Along with him so I had no chance to hide what he did to me, or my large amount of blush that now tinted my face.

We went out to the main part of the hotel where the chess tables were still being set up. Benny never removed his arm from around my back, his hand from my waist keeping me close to him at all times. I didn't speak much, still not being used to all this but I always was a little shy.

But I was getting used to the similar faces and names at these things now. I know Benny liked having me around on his arm like I was his little bragging rights just having me attached to his hip, you rarely ever see women at chess tournaments so I always got looked at perhaps more than Benny would like me to. So he kept me closer and almost always gave me a mark or something to make it obvious I was taken. He liked me to dress up and look pretty and sexy even if it always made me blush and want to hide away in my jackets but he liked to show me off.

"I've got my match I'll see you later alright?"

"Okay, good luck" I smiled giving him a kiss

"Thank you, I'll see you soon" he cooed giving my head a kiss before he headed off for his game

I went to the bar to get myself an orange juice taking a seat on the little stool waiting for my drink, I noticed almost instantly as usual eyes were on me. On my neck. On my tits. On my ass. Men looked me up and down like I was meat. Many of them did not have the excuse of just checking out some pretty girl, all of them were chess boys so they all knew who I was, and who Benny was. So I knew to some extent I was safe, not like anyone would try anything. I mean Benny is literally a chess player who walks around with a knife there not risking that just for an ass slap. But that didn't mean they didn't look. It always made me blush seeing so many people looking at me I knew boys were looking at me looking me up and down checking my dress, my hair, my body and even my hair many looked away once spotting my neck but some didn't. They continued so I grabbed my bag and headed out to the main part of the hotel spotting benny playing his game against some other boy and it wasn't long before the boy laid down his queen and benny offered his hand, of course, the boy gave in.

"See, I told you it wouldn't be long" He smiled giving my cheek a kiss

"I know your too good" I giggled taking his hand

"Am I, come on else we'll be late for the next one" He smirked putting his arm back around me and keeping his hand on my ass as we walked to the next match.