Red and Blue

Warning - drugs/ drug abuse/ Mentions of SA/ adult themes

I yawned as I slipped my shoes on and ran a hand through my hair trying to keep my head on straight after only one coffee. I pulled open my door with force as it had gotten stuck again and began to slowly trudge up the muggy stairs, as soon as I got to street level I noticed a car parked behind mine loaded with items I hadn't seen the car before but I didn't think too much about it and just got my mail. Once I got all my mail I headed back down but I noticed the door on the first level was open, I know that apartment's been empty for months so out of curiosity I peeked inside.

The apartment was much like my own a pretty bare-bones place, slightly nicer than mine given it was not as far down and damp, some boxes littered the place mostly with clothes spilling out, and I saw a girl.

Ooohh... Hello,

She stood sorting things and unpacking into the apartment, she had this insane pair of platform heels on, tights, some little blue shorts, a white... I think I can call that a top, it's a small top or it's a large bra not confident which I would class it as, with a sheer black top over it, she hadY/H/C hair hung loose and sweet Y/E/C eyes, she was small, really small actually, but that body... holy hell I'd do anything to get my hands on a body like that.

She spots me looking through her door and jumps a little,

"Can I help you?" she asked,

"Uhhh Hello,"

"Hello? Who are you?"

"Ohh uhh Benny Watts, I live downstairs."

"Oohh." she nodded, "Hi," she offered her hand, "Y/n,"

"Nice to meet you," I smiled giving her hand a shake, "You uhh you just moved in?"

"Yeah today," She nodded, "How long have you been here?"

"A good few years now, it's a nice place I hope you like it. But just be careful when it rains you find the place gets very damp after."

"Thanks," she chuckled, "Luckily I won't be here all that much I'll most be at work, So you won't get any trouble out of me,"

"Yeah I'm away a lot so you likely won't get a lot of trouble out of me either," I laughed, "What do you do if you don't mind me asking?"

"Ohh I work nights," She said, "Uhhh down at glitter bomb,"

"Hu... cool" I nodded,

I could have sworn I'd heard of that place before, it rang a bell but I don't think I've ever really paid much attention,

"Anyway, I uhh... I'm just downstairs if you need anything so, I'll let you get back to unpacking,"

"Thanks, see you around Benny,"

"Yeah see you around Y/n,"

I headed down to my apartment and threw my mail on the side before sitting down at my table and letting out a sigh,

"Hu... Hot neighbour, Cool," I nodded, before I glanced down at myself, "Oooh yeah... I went up in my kimono and jeans... Cool."

I Forced myself out of bed trying to get back on a regular sleep schedule after being so jet-lagged from Paris, I headed across the apartment and made myself a coffee. I leaned against the counter as I sipped the sweet coffee and I perked up a little as I heard a noise upstairs, I heard the stiff door to Y/n's apartment opening and the clobber of heels on the floor above me, Hu... I hadn't heard her all night, and actually last I heard her was just before I went to bed I heard her heading out, Well she did say she worked nights which would explain why I don't see her much. But after a while, I heard footsteps coming down and a knock on my door,