Mr Watts P2

I sat getting ready for my first class making notes about what I was going to do today looking at the students all coming through with their books and such most not looking happy to be here all as I expected whiny little nerds like you see at any chess tournament I don't get why this would be a problem for anyon- whoa.... Hello. I looked into the doorway and saw a girl, she had little white sneakers, the black thigh high socks with two white stripes around her thighs, a red plaid skirt that didn't even reach the top of her socks and stopped around her waist, a white button-down shirt with pens in her pockets, a red and black cardigan with NYU sewn across the breast pocket, she had perfect makeup and her hair pulled back with a red Alice band pushing back her hair, the busy curls clearly backcombed she looked like a model, like a picture in a magazine.

"Excuse me, is this the History of chess class?" she asks sweetly holding her books

"Uhhh yes, yes it is. Take a seat... miss?" he asks

"Y/l/n, y/n y/ln" she smiled going to a seat right at the front

"Be- Watts. Mr watts. And uhh If that's everyone we should get started" I nodded trying to get back on topic, I uhhh I get it now. 

I sat at my desk as everyone in class was reading the book I told them too while I was making some notes on last weeks worksheet marking them all doing my best at the mind-numbing boringness of this task, I glanced up to keep an eye on the class instantly my eyes met y/n, she blushed a little and giggled a little going back to her work as her eyes returned to the book she crossed her leg over her thigh flashing a lot of leg as her skirt had been tugged up quiet a bit so much I could see a little black lace of her panties, I looked away focusing back on my work.

I sat at my desk going over some marking my god these guys are dumb I heard a knock at my door "Come in" I sighed

"Mr Watts? Could I have a word with you?" y/n smiled as she came in

"Of course y/n, come in"  I told her 

she opened the door in her little white jumper and blue plaid dress with little fishnet tights "Hi Mr Watts" she smiled 

"Hi, What did you want?"

"I wanted to see if you had time to explain something to me" she smiled 

"Of course what are you struggling with?" I asked she smiled and came over standing very close to me putting her book down showing me what she was struggling with, I explained it to her as best I could I did my best not to look at her as if I turned to look at her I could see right down her shirt, her lavender perfume very strong as she was so close to me "That better?"

"Yeah that's much better Mr watts" she smiled picking her book up "Thank you Mr watts" she smiled playfully waving as she left my office 

I looked and saw a bit of paper on my desk I went to call her but she was already gone I grabbed the paper and unfolded it seeing the line of numbers and the little heart "Ohh... fuck. she likes me." I sighed ".... I'm gonna lose my job over that damn girl and her skirt arent I?"