(Comfort Letter) Love Benny Watts X

My Dearest Y/n, my sweetest sugar cookie.

You might be wondering as to why I have put pen to paper to write you this letter when I could have simply called you. Well a phone call is lovely, but this way you can read these words again when you need them.

That and if I write it whenever you read it you shall hear my sexy voice in your head.

I'm kidding but you know what I mean.

I miss you terribly, you know I hate being away from you for this long, I kinda wish I could take you with me but I know you'd hate it.

I know you haven't been... doing so good on your own lately.

I'm sorry I have to be away so much I'd be there with you if I could.

If it helps when you don't feel so good, put the electric blanket on low, put the everly brothers record on low, crawl into bed and hug my pillow like I'm there with you, imagine I'm there to cuddle with, like I'm ticking your waist, kissing your hair, whispering alternate lyrics in your ear.

I know it's not the same but if it helps.

I worry about you, I know how you can get inside your head sometimes without other people around, please don't just lock yourself in the apartment, you know that only makes it worse.

Just remember what I told you, if you're somewhere and you feel like you're getting an anxious tummy, we stop don't we sugar? We stop for a minute and play a little speed chess in your head. Reply the moves in your head. What piece goes to what square and if when we have finished our game it's still not gone then we'll figure it out, together. I know you can do it when I'm with you so I know your strong enough to do it on your own too,

Don't feel bad about it though no matter what even if you are too bad to go through with something, I don't think any less of you for it.

I know how insecure you can get sometimes, especially without me around but you shouldn't have to have me around to remind you how lovely and amazing you are, but do it helps when every morning when you get dressed after your shower, while your standing in the mirror before you pick yourself apart just... imagine I'm there behind you and imagine what I would say.

Imagine how I'd compliment you or cuddle you because of how pretty you look.

And if none of that works then I give you permission to wear my Jacket. I left it there for you so you can wear it sometimes when you feel sad I know it works like a comfort blanket for you so you can wear it, if it makes you feel better, just don't stretch the sleeves out like you did to my jumper.

I hope you're keeping to the meal schedule we made for you, I know you don't always want to eat and I'm not going to force you but... you know it's bad for you, you know it, I know it, and I just wanna help. Fruit in the morning, maybe cereal, sandwich for lunch and something with veggies for dinner okay? You can't eat cereal for every meal and a bowl of rice with cut up chicken nuggets is not dinner.

I don't mean to be pushy sugar cookie, I just know you struggle, you know if I was there holding your hand the whole time if I could, I just wanna make sure you're happy and you feel okay, I don't know what I'd do if I lost you.

Hey you have to take care of yourself and get better, else who will I take to Russia with me? Who will I kiss when I become world champion? Who's going to be waiting at the end of the aisle for me? Who's going to make me coffee in the morning when I'm too lazy to get out of bed, who's going to clean my apartment and play chess with me? Who's going to make me smile every morning as I cuddle you close and give you tickly kisses telling you how beautiful you look.

I know I'm not great with this stuff and I wish I could be better, so I can help you out even more. Remember what I said, relax, take a breath, play a little game of chess, and imagine I'm there with you. Your much stronger than you think you are and I know you can do anything you set your mind to my sweet sugar cookie, your beautiful, your a genius, and the most wonderful girl I've ever met,

and hey if you really need a pick me up just remember, I'm marrying Benny watts, yeah see how lucky you are. Now if that doesn't prove that you must be the smartest, most beautiful woman in the world I don't know what will.

I'm kidding y/n, I'm the luckiest guy in the world to get to marry you.

No matter what happens or how bad you feel, I still love you and nothing can change that.

Take care of yourself sugar cookie I'll be home soon

Love Benny Watts X