Love Tag

A - Affection [How affectionate are they with you?]

In public, Hardly. He barely does much but kisses your head and have his arm around you. But at home... when you're all alone, he turns into a very affectionate very loving boy taking time away from reading and practising to care for you even if it's just to make you a cup of tea and sit and chat about your day or about your book so he knows you don't feel forgotten, he loves sitting while doing other things, intertwining his fingers with your own and playing around with them. 

B - Butter [How much do they coddle you, and how?]

He likes to spoil you, always bringing you presents home from trips, he was protective of course being a woman in the chess world even if you were at all times on his arm. But he kept you safe mostly because... He feared of losing you.  that you'd grow sick of him or that someone who's brain could turn off would whisk you away before he even noticed, and you were younger then him he had seen the stresses of the world more then you and he was going to use himself to shelter you from them as much as he could. 

C - Confide [How easily do they confide to you?]

Not easily, He was a hard boy to break. He likes keeping secrets from you at the start not wanting to overwhelm you or scare you off with what he was really like but one night during a harsh rainstorm over new york you sat in his flat with the power out lit by candlelight and both completely sober sitting on the sofa playing footsie and playing with each other's fingers while he told you everything, leaving no stone unturned. His family, his childhood, his life before you, all the girls before you, he told you everything.  A few tears were shed that night and a few kisses shared, from then on he never even tried to keep a secret from you. 

D - Defensive [How protective are they over you?]

Benny can get Very VERY defensive. His main way of being protective in public is he'll wrap an arm around you pulling you tight to his side or put you in his jacket almost like marking his territory, especially around all the other chess boys. He likes to be protective of you and will step in a moments notice to be your night in shining armour if someone tried anything, It had almost became known in the world of chess due to all of this that you were Benny's girl and if anyone dared to try anything they were going to get benny watts completely unhinged and that frightened everyone a little just the mere Idea. It had never happened the closest was a boy was spotted tugging up your dress and petticoats to peek under your dress while you where watching Benny play, Benny saw and well he calmly asked for a moment in his game getting up and well... let's just say a ambulance had to be called for one Boy with a broken nose and another with a very busted hand. 

E - Exhausted [How do they take care of you when you're tired or feeling low?]

He will pick you up like a princess carrying you in his arms spinning you around the living room till you smile singing in your ear and dancing with you a little with you stood on his feet and nuzzled into his neck, He'll carry you to bed tucking you in with blankets and hot water bottle checking up on you every half an hour to give you kisses and a cuddle if you want one till you fall asleep or you feel better. 

F - Fluffy [How sappily sweet can they get?]

Oddly enough you'd never imagine it but he can be pretty sickly sweet if he wants to. Mostly because he likes to give the appearance of someone very stiff and put together, Unusual but with a presentation to a room, a Strong masculine presence that commands authority. But... if he wants to he can be a cute little sugary snuggle bug, giving you kisses, playing with your hair, running his fingertips across your skin, cuddling you so tight you can barely breathe, telling you in little whispers all the things he loves about you and reminds you how he fell in love with you , laying with you just feeling you beside him telling you everything that's so beautiful about you between kisses, sitting watching you read just looking at you with a dorkly smile on his face but if someone else was to arrive he'd stiffen up and present he wasn't