Agent Y/l/n P3

We walked through the airport hand in hand heading through with these men following behind us with our bags, we were able to skip the check-in and security, Just arriving into the silver lounge overlooking the planes coming and going.

"Fastest I've ever got through an airport"

"Well, That's what you pay extra for" she smiled readjusting her small black lace gloves "I've never been in the lounge before"

"Me either, it's nice."

It wasn't long before we were boarded first onto the small plane, and the moment I sat down I felt a little shaky

"You alright benny?"

"Yeah uhh fine." I told her

"You sure?"

"I uhh I don't like planes." I explained, "Especially going over water."

"Ohh, it's okay a lot of people don't like planes. But it'll be okay. I promise" she smiled taking my hand giving it a little kiss
"Thanks." I smiled "You have my travel chess board in your bag right?"

"Yes. You can have it once we take off" she smiled

"Alright." I nodded giving her hand a squeeze, Once everyone was onboard we took off and the stewardesses began going up and down the Aisle, After a while she handed over my chess board so I started practicing.

"Gibson, Well shaken. No need to let it settle" she says to the stewardess

"Yes Miss" she nodded hurrying of down the aisle

"Really?" I asked her

"What?"

"Shaken not stirred." I laughed

"You know there's a reason for it right?"

"What?"

"Ahh thank you" she smiled, taking her drink from the stewardess "Firstly why a gibson not a martini, the olive sours the drink whereas the onion slightly takes in the drink. When shaken rather then stirred it allows it to be watered down by the ice, it takes the kick out of it. Both of which make it less alcoholic while giving the illusion you've had a strong drink."

"... That is impressive."

"You learn a lot of little tricks" she smiled while sipping her drink.

The flight went as most do not have much interest for the nine hours. Until finally we landed in Moscow, we were last off but almost immediately we were pulled by security men.

"American?" He asks checking out passports and identity papers

"Yes" I nodded quickly as she took my arm and hand cuddling me so I wrapped my arm around her to make us look like a couple as they began to search through our bags,

"Reason for visiting?"

"Ohh I have an invitation to the Moscow invitational." I explained and he glared at me "The chess tournament"

"Her?"

"Ohh and my uhh my little lady's going to do some sightseeing." I explained smiling at her

"Not all sight seeing I have to come see you play" she Cooes

"Married?"

"No uhh not yet"

"Soon I hope" she pouts playfully hitting her hip on my own

"Duration of stay?"

"Two weeks."

"Hotel?"

"Yes we have two rooms booked"

"Return flights?"

"Booked, yes."

He nodded as he finished upturning our bags and giving them back. We quickly went through the airport getting the rearranged car that was to take us to our hotel loaded up and climbed inside.

"Thank fuck that's over" I sighed in relief

"Yes. I know you don't like flying benny" she Cooes still squeezing my hand I was confused why she was still playing this up but I noticed the driver watching us in the mirror

"Yeah. You were very helpful thought taking my mind off it"

"Maybe on the way home I can take your mind off it more" she Cooes stroking my shirt

"Yeah? Well that certainly would help" I smirked just as the partition between us and the driver was raised, letting us both relax a little putting some distance between us.

Once we arrived at the hotel they took our things and we headed to the front desk to check in they took all the paperwork possible and the woman there seemed to watch us intensely so I made sure to pull her close and make us look like a couple. A man came around to hotel lady and whispered in her ear before she looked at us immediately. I pannicked that they knew something found something.

"There seems to be an issue"

"An issue?" I asked

"The double booking. Our mistake. We can upgrade the two rooms to a suite for no extra charge"

"Ohh that sounds great" I nodded

They handed us the key and lead us up to the impressive suite with two bedrooms each with their own bathroom and a small lounge in the middle, where our bags had already been put.

"Enjoy your stay" she smiled before shutting the door again immediately the agent locked it and began digging in her handbag

"Can i-" I began but she shhed me as she got a small... I don't know what it was little cigarette box type thing putting something in her ear and then looking though the box slowly looking around the room "what are you doing?"

"Looking." She muttered

"For what?"

"CRD's"

"CRD's?" I asked but she stopped short by the bedside lamp pulling off the shade I went over curiously noticing the lamp.

It sat on the wooden table beside the bed a tall silver pottery base with some mild design with then the lamp coming up and a shade ontop but as she turned the now shadeless lamp it revealed a small black box under the bulb no bigger then the lamps own button I'd you hadn't been looking you'd never even know it was there she detached It and snapped it in half revealing wires and a microphone no bigger then a pea.

"CRD. concealed recording devices"

"That... that's a microphone? In our room?" I asked but she shhed me

"There always in pairs. Minimum" she says "these aren't live. There saving internally. Likely a maids job to change them" she explained going around with her little box around the whole suite finding Six in total CRDs one in each bedside lamp, one in each bathroom toilet roll and two in the main light fitting in the living room.

"How'd you know they were here?"

"The small batteries inside give out a hiss." She explained taking her ear peice put "I got suspicious when they upgraded us. They prepped the room. Likely have for all the visitors for the tournament. Someone's tipped them off one of us is here."

"So they... bugged our room?" I whispered

"Your safe benny"

"They bugged our room!"

"The CGB bug everything. Watch what you say and who you say it too" she says grabbing the tissue box from the table ripping the bottom out and sticking some box under it before returning it to the table

"And that was?"

"Jammer. Incase someone tries to latch a signal" she says before grabbing her bags "sleep well benny" she smiled before heading to the other room

"How!" I complained