Mistress!

I hurried down the stairs as I usually did flipping through the mail on my hands sorting it between my fingers as I walked before opening the door and shutting it behind me with my foot I set his mail on the table and began opening my own setting bills on the pile to sort out and my own bits and bobs I to various things I need to deal with.

"28th for ohio" he calls so I went to the calendar getting the little pencil flipping to the 28th and putting ohio over those next three days I noticed as I usually did all that various things on our calendar how busy it always was with things and I noticed the weekend after that was blocked off with black and red stripes I blushed thinking of those stripes and what they meant. I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea before going to the table sitting down with my tea having a gentle sip as I looked across from me.

There he sat, barefoot, his blue jeans around him so snuggly his belt somewhere else likely around the bedpost or a door handle somewhere, his chest bare with only his blue kimono around him his sleeves pushed up to his elbows as he flipped through his mail slightly biting his bottom lip as he focused on the words on the pages, his hair slightly on his eye where it so desperately needed a trim but his barber guy had been away for a holiday, to be fair he also needed to desperately trim his facial hair as it was getting slightly out of hand now as the corners where slightly damn from his coffee catching them, the letters in his hand and his other hand on the table fiddling with his signet ring. 

"Benjamin?" I smiled as I sipped some more tea he glanced up moving nothing but his eyes giving me a very blank and unamused look before returning his eyes to the page flipping it over to read the back 

"Umm?" He humms 

"Nothing" I blushed 

"You only ever call me that when you want something." He glared "what?"

"Do you like having sex with me?" I asked 

He stopped a moment before folding his letters and setting them in a pile by the packed away chess board crossing his arms over his chest 

"Okay. I'll play what are you talking about?'

"Tis a simple question" I smirked sarcastically

"Yes. I like having sex with you." 

"Aren't-"

"I don't need to ask you the fact I literally had to go out and buy us a waterproof mattress protector proves how much you enjoy having sex with me" he laughs "why do you ask princess?" 

"I'm curious"

"What makes you think I wouldn't?"

"You seem to play it out alot?"

"Yeah?"

"Like a doctor's appointment."

"We are very busy people. I like having it planned out so I know that's my time with you. That and I enjoy the structure of knowing when I am and am not going to be having sex it helps with the stress, and energy, and just generally" he explained "would you rather I was more spontaneous?"

"No. I like that we plan it out"

"So… why are we discussing it then?"

"I wanted to… talking about something"

"Yes?"

"Maybe next sexy time… I am In Charge?"

"In charge? You?"

"Yeah. I wanna try it. Maybe I'll like it. Or maybe you'll like it" I suggested "it was stupid-" I began getting up to go to the kitchen trying to avoid his eyes but he grabbed my hand getting up from his chair and pulling me into his chest his hands on my waist