Comfortable

I sighed as I dropped the last box of my things on the basement floor having carted the boxes down from the back of the beetle. We were moving in together and I was so so happy! After all this time Benny and I would finally be living together. I was a little worried, questioning mostly where all my stuff was going to go in his apartment but I'm sure we'll figure it out.

"All done?" He asks finishing up brewing us a cup of coffee each, still in his shoes from the drive to pick up my stuff earlier his blue jeans, belt, his black t shirt and then his green button down half undone and the sleaves rolled to his elbows

"Yep now it's the unpacking step"

"Well we have plenty of time" he says handing over my coffee and sipping his own "and we'll get a pizza for dinner tonight okay?"

"sounds lovely benny" I smiled nuzzling on his shoulder

"Ummmm. I don't have to savor the cuddles anymore? You'll be here for cuddles all the time now"

"I will. Same bed. Same bath. Same space. You're sure I won't get in your way?"

'of course not. It's your space as much as it is mine. I've wanted you to move in for months" he reassured "I'll give you a hand unpacking make it all go a bit quicker"

"Your sure? I don't mind if you wanna play?"

"I'll help. I have ages to practice. Your only going to move in once" he says giving my lips a sweet kiss

"Unless we move? Which I hope we do someday benny,"

"Of course we will but we'll be moving together" he Cooes

"Your so cuddly and cute today" I smiled starting to work on my boxes and he he began to help out too

"I'm not allowed to be excited about you moving in with me?"

"I know" I smiled giving his cheek a kiss as I took my mugs to the kitchen

"Ooohh mugs no more paper cups"

"No more paper cups"

"My life is going to be so improved you living here"

"I probably should have asked actually benny have you ever lived with a girl before?"

"No."

"Really never?"

"No, grew up with my uncle. The only girls he had around stayed the night and no longer. Uhhhh Beth kinda lived here a while? I guess? But that's it"

"Just curious is all, I guess some things will be kinda new to you then"

"Like what? We've been dating for three years? I'm sure I've seen everything"

"...... Maybe" I giggled knowing full well whenever I did stay here he did not! See me. Real me. Didn't happen. He saw relaxed like level 4 maybe five. Not like relaxed level ten twelve where I'm comfortable enough to eat pizza in my track team sweatshirt while handwashing my period panties. "You'll learn"

"I'm sure I will. Now I shall take my ladies pillow and settle it into its now permanent spot on my bed" he says taking my pillows towards the bedroom "ah- no our bed"

"Adorable benny, take my teddy too"

"Already got him buttercup"

"Thank you!"

It was a slow process of pulling items out and finding places for them to now permanently live, some stuff was easy like my shampoo, my pillow my jacket as these had there usually places in Benny's apartment long before us moving in together, and some things like my clothes my towels my mugs where easy too as benny had made the space for my stuff. Other things took a little while longer to find places for and something's honestly were just hilarious.