The Girl Upstairs P1

I stood making myself some coffee trying to wake myself up a little more rubbing my eyes every so often and hearing banging upstairs, I took my coffee and sat in my chair sipping my coffee with each sip it brought me more and more into the world. I did try and read my new chess book but I found I kept getting broken from my concentration by the banging and other such noises from upstairs. The guy who used to be upstairs never made any noise or anything so much so I never even actually spoke to the guy. I gave up on my book and dropped my coffee cup on the counter and went to the door I need to see what was going on up there. I opened the door up and headed up the stairwell but I only got halfway up before I froze.

At the top of the stairs, the door to the apartment above me was open wide with movers coming in and out where someone must have been moving in and that someone... stood just before my stairs.

I felt... so strange. a feeling I hadn't ever felt before. My knees felt weak, my breath short, my heart racing, and blood pumping around my body, I was unable to take even another step up the stairs my eyes wide I think even my mouth came open.

There stood a woman.

She had five-inch stiletto-heeled white knee-high boots, black fishnet tights, a skin-tight skirt that ended not even halfway down her thighs a tight shirt off both her shoulders with wrist long sleeves with black and white horizontal stripes, she had a cigarette in her hand and black cat eye sunglasses on her nose, Her long clearly dyed black hair in bouncy curls, a completely matt black lipstick perfectly lined her stoic lips.

She glanced down at me and pushed her sunglasses down her nose to reveal her well-sculpted eye makeup and sweet y/c/eyes she chuckled giving me a little wave before she headed into the upstairs apartment.

The moment she was gone I bolted back down the stairs and slammed my door shut leaning on the harshly cold metal and gasping quickly.

Whoa.

It had been maybe two weeks since she moved in upstairs and honestly after the initial move in I barely heard anything from her, I had spotted her a few times on the few times either of us had come and gone from the building. I had seen a lot of people come and go from her apartment but I didn't think much of it. so I was simply sat going through my mail from the postbox sorting everything useful and junk until I saw a letter not addressed to me

'Y/n Y/l/n'

I know that's not the lady in the house upstairs or the guys in the first apartment. Ohh is that... the girl upstairs? It has to be.

I quickly jumped and ran myself a shower scrubbing my hair and running the sweet floral soap that beth left here last she was here, I quickly got myself dry and got dressed into a good pair of jeans without any holes my typical belt. Picking out my black silk skirt and giving my neck a good spritz of cologne and doing my hair. I took the letter and headed upstairs hat in hand I did my best to stay calm for a second lingering outside her apartment door before I finally got the courage to knock.

Soon enough the door opened and I couldn't help looking her over doing my best not to... react to her.

She stood the door in her arm, in a pair of tall kitten heels black stockings with a few little holes not yet become ladders, a skin-tight latex halter neck dress, so tight in fact I could see.... Everything and I means everything, her thighs, her waist, her breasts. everything. Her hair in long pigtails with a dark red lipstick across her lips. For a moment no words arrived at my mouth I think I was pretty much in shock. She looked me up and down and her smile grew

"Well, your not who I was expecting" she says in a strange confident voice not the kinda voice I had imagined came out of that

"Uhhhhh hi"