Reading

I sat in the darkness of the grey basement. The Apartment is cold as the heating hasn't worked in a week. The Wind and rain battered the little windows above me luckily, no water had found its way inside yet. The lights were all off but the small lamp beside me, with no other items powdered on left the basement with a gentle silence. My breathing was all that broke it, and the occasional flicks of my fingers against the paper pages. My body snuggled up into Benny's brown leather chair, a black and white blanket over my legs, the tip of my nail between my teeth as I read the words.

'He seized her swiftly by the ponytail, thrusting her body against the frigid stone. He united their bodies pulverising forcefully against her delicate innocent form. He came tight his breath sizzling on her neck.

"You believe you can get away from me, Princess?" His hushed vocals growled,

She spread her lips but couldn't create words, as if his profound ocean-blue eyes had stolen her voice.

"You," He said his finger stroking down her cheek to push her chin up to their lips sat only mere inches from one another, "Belong to me." He snarled,

"P-P-Prince Alon..." She gagged her body quivering and trembling against the stone.

"You're mine princess." He asserted, "And I intend to have you."

"Have me?" She interrogated

"Right here. Right now." He declared, "You're so defended chastity, shall be pilfered. You're angelic body mine to command."

"Prince Alon Please I-" She began,

"So Precious, so charming, so innocent." He sneered, "Though your sentiment is not what I desire."

He shut the void between her shoving his lips to hers, the taste of his salty lips against hers, his body thrusted against her letting her feel his throbbing -'

"I'm home," Benny called as he came through the front door with a brown paper bag of groceries in his hand,

"I'm not doing anything!" I yelped in shock as his call woke me from my book, out of fear I slammed my book shut. "Hello..."

"Hi," He chuckled at my reaction, he kicked off his shoes and set the groceries on the kitchen counter. "You alright?"

"Fine." I gulped

"You sure?" He asked setting his hat and jacket on the rack by the door,

"Yes."

"Mhm..." He nodded as he leant his elbows on the stair railing, "Not sure I'd wanna be attending your class on 'How to now look suspicious' Y/n,"

"What's suspicious, I'm not suspicious, nothing about this is suspicious, no one is suspicious, if anything you're acting suspicious!"

He simply cocked his him, cocked his eyebrow and glared at me, "What are you reading there y/n?"

"Nothing..."

"Y/n?"

"I uhhh I can't read!"

"You can't read?"

"No."

"I've been your boyfriend for five years I know you can read."

"Uhhhhhh..."

"What book are you reading?" he asked coming closer,

"What book? where? I uh I don't have any books? I uhh I've never seen one. I don't even own a book."

"What's that in your hand then?"

"Uhhhh... Sandwich."

"Okay, take a bite of your tasty sandwich."

"I uhhh... I don't want to right now."

"No, no I insist take a bite, I wouldn't want you not to enjoy your sandwich on account of me."

"I uhhh uhhhh don't like this type of sandwich."

"Then why did you make it?"

"... Hilcuinations?"

"Then why do you have it in your lap?"

"I don't," I said

"Give me the book Y/n."

"No!" I yelled as I tried to hide it under the blanket, but Benny was smarter than that and we began a playful if not a little aggressive fight for my book,

"What are you reading y/n? What are you reading?" He smirked as we battled for the book, "Ha!" He yelled as he managed to grab it from me,

"Benny! Give it back!"

"What is this?" He chuckled, "A Vast Ocean of Love? What is this?"

"Nothing!"

"What the- What!" He chuckled, "Prince Alon forced Princess Guinevere onto the rocks and pulled her hair enough to compel a moan to leave her lips!"

"Benny!"

"Ohh, My God! His long shimmering tail slithered through the water towards Princess Guinevere his hand stroking his throbbing- Ohh god!"

"Benny! Give it!" I yelled,

"Where did you even get this?" he asked putting it high up as he read,

"None of your business," I said jumping to try and reach it,

"Ohh my my," He cooed, as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest, "My naughty little girl," he smirked as he rubbed his nose on my own, "You like this kinda stuff?"

"Ironicly." I snapped taking my book back and pouting,

"Ironicly? Why don't I believe that?" he smirked as he wrapped his arms around me again and pulled my back into his chest, his hand slipped under my jeans,

"Benny!" I argued as his hand slipped into my jeans and my panties,

"Ohhhh... You really liked that didn't you?" he smirked as his hand began to rub on my clit and slipped inside me,

"Ughh!"

"Awww, my you're soaked Y/n. You really like this dirty book?"

"Benny!" I yelled and forced his hand away as I moved to sit in the chair, "You read penthouse sometimes, leave me alone."

"Yeah for the articles."

"Yeah, the articles." I glared,

"Even so, only when we weren't dating darling." He laughed, "Why would I need to read some smutty penthouse magazine when I have you?" He smiled and sat on the chair with me and he kissed my temple, "And I'm not judging if you wanna read some smutty books about, Some Sexy Mermen. You go ahead I'm not stopping you."

"You don't mind?"

"No, You wanna read it you read it." he smiled, "Just... come to me when you finish the chapter," he winked as he got up to go put the groceries away,

"Why?" I blushed as I got up and followed him

"Ohh you know..." he smirked as he grabbed my hair and forced me up against the fridge closing the gap between us, he stroked down my cheek and picked my chin up to look him in the eye, "You're mine, princess." He growled with a sly smirk, "And I intend to have you."

"....uuuughhhhhh," I whined or moaned or I don't know what noise came out of me as my knees gave out, my legs felt like jelly and my body slipped down till I fit the floor.

"Would you like that?" he chuckled and looked down at my body as I now lay on the floor,

"Yes Please, Benny!"